intro-petsrfile

i joined with a typical "me" typo - it should have been "petrlife". duh. my dream, hopefully a long-term plan, is to sell my house in PA & move out west to my oldest friend on the Olympic Peninsula, WA. the only way i can do this is with a Class A or C, since my family consists of (to date) 2 parrots, a jack russell terrorist, and 12 cats. i can park on my friend's land & install an RV hook-up. i am not working. i am on disability. i am also clueless, so i am here to learn!

• 4 weeks later...

12 cats may be a problem. There isn't room in a class a or c for many litter boxes and I can't imagine the smell either. Those things would have to be cleaned constantly to keep your rv from smelling with that many. Good luck with your venture.

Pat DeJong

i joined with a typical "me" typo - it should have been "petrlife". duh. my dream, hopefully a long-term plan, is to sell my house in PA & move out west to my oldest friend on the Olympic Peninsula, WA. the only way i can do this is with a Class A or C, since my family consists of (to date) 2 parrots, a jack russell terrorist, and 12 cats. i can park on my friend's land & install an RV hook-up. i am not working. i am on disability. i am also clueless, so i am here to learn!

I'm a disabled person living solo as well only my friend is a service dog named Jin. Welcome aboard. Most of us start clueless but there''s not a lot to learn really. Let us know where you are.

Together we, Ranger and Jin

www.desertbandanna.com - The

Heartland North Country RETS31
2000 Ford F-350 Super Duty, Ext Cab, Dually 4x4, 7.3l diesel.

Ranger & Jin - i am near Reading, PA.

-if anyone is in the area of Reading/Lancaster, PA, please give me a yell! (i also have parking space, but no hook-ups.)

Pete & Pat - it would just be to get across the country. i would probably do three (big) litter boxes & scoop twice a day. on arrival, if i can't let them outside, i have a 5x10 dog kennel that i use now on my upstairs porch for them. also, seven of them are between 10-15 years old - i may have been unintentionally down-sized by the time i am ready to go (not for a few years yet).

thanks for the welcome!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived