2022 Little Guy Mini Max For Sale

For sale 2022 Little Guy Mini Max from Xtreme Outdoors LLC with the Rough Rider Package, which includes 15” off-road tires, 2.5” axle riser/lift, 100W Flexible Zamp solar panel, and rear stargazing window. Price $25,500

A small quality teardrop trailer made for solo/couples that want a lightweight, easily maneuverable, and has ability to tow with a decent sized SUV or compact truck. It’s in excellent condition and very clean. It was used 5 months out 17 months of ownership. I’m selling because my travels plans have changed. Non-smoker and no pets.

FYI: Clean title on hand.

Also, included in the price are the following accessories (over $2K in value):

1. PahaQue LGMM Side Tent (purchased price $799). This tent was never used because as a solo 5’5” female I was unable to setup. During the initial setup I broke a pole and replaced with a pole from Tent Pole Technologies. With help I was able to setup the side tent.
2. PahaQue LGMM Visor (purchased price $359). This was used for about a week to test out before my trip; however, I never used it during my camping trips.
3. Fullstop Security Nemesis Wheel Clamp model #FPC200 (purchased price $279). Item was never used.
4. Arksen 36” Diamond Plate Toolbox (purchased price $249)
5 MaxxHaul Cargo Carrier (purchased price $85)
6 BAL Tire Leveler (purchased price $60)
7. Miscellaneous items: Furrion 30 amp power cord, sewer hose, Camco leveling/stabilizing blocks, Dock N Stow trailer jack block, Pittsburgh torque wrench, water hose.

Additionally, included is a thorough walk-through of the trailer and systems. My dealer charged me $695, but it's free to the buyer of my trailer!

For additional photos see my Facebook Marketplace listing at:

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1408770689696505/

01_LGMMFrontVisor.jpg

Edited by SloMoRV
photo issues

• SloMoRV changed the title to 2022 Little Guy Mini Max For Sale