How RV Travel Helps Mental Health, Hiking Mount Washington

Jesse A

This video was very difficult for me to make, while hiking Mount Washington in New Hampshire, I open up about surviving the mass shooting in Las Vegas Nevada. We attended the Route 91 Harvest Festival in Las Vegas in October 2017. It changed our lives forever. I now live with PTSD, anxiety and depression. I go into detail about what triggers I deal with on a daily basis. Loud noises, crowds, and confined spaces. I touch on things I have done to cope with the PTSD. Diet change, exercise, quit drinking alcohol and started traveling full-time RV living. PTSD is on going it comes and goes, every day is different and there's a lot of ups and downs. Just like the ups and downs of this video. This was extremely had for me to open up about. My hope is that this helps others with their own mental heath issues. Whether it's PTSD, anxiety, stress intolerance, or depression you need to know that there is help out there. You cannot be afraid to talk about your emotions. I know first hand, if you keep them inside it only makes everything worse in the long run. Now it's almost two years later and I have just started to open up about my struggles. If I can do it, anyone can. IF THIS VIDEO HAS MADE YOU HAPPY, LAUGH, HELPED YOU, TAUGHT YOU ANYTHING OR GIVEN YOU INSPIRATION PLEASE SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY! ***Feel free to subscribe and hit that like button!***

Follow us on Instagram @bluedog_co

The Vlog! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaOenbHprUoPv6PaYpjQU2w?view_as=subscriber

Melissa & Jesse.jpg