Coleman AC wiring

I purchased an air conditioning unit for a mobile home, and it apparently has a thicker roof insulation than a motorhome.  I had to purchase longer bolts to do the installation, and then the duct (rubberized cloth) was also too short and I extended it, and thought everything was done and I'd get it started only to discover that the power wiring from the ceiling assembly to the unit was also too short by a couple of inches.  I was hoping to find an extension cable online, but I cant determine the type of connector to do a search.   I was hoping someone here could chime in, and perhaps I'd get lucky and find an extension cable, otherwise I have to pull it all apart and extend the wiring, which I was hoping not to have to do (pull it all apart).  The extension could be done through the return air opening.

IMG_20180630_212437.jpg

Michael

It's called a molex connector. Different sizes and shapes and pins for them sold seperatly

Steve and Joy

Amateur Radio Operator WZ1T . . .  Flex 6600 M,  Flex PGXL, Flex TGXL, 

2014 Itasca Suncruiser 38Q . . . Lincoln MKX Toad

The Kids . . . Yogi the Yorkie  passed 10/20/2018. . . Cookie the Chihuahua passed 11/30/2017 . . . Cooper the Aussie Doodle passed 3/10/2020

Abbie  and Abel  the Doodles . . . Brother and Sister Born 02/02/2020   . . . Lucy the Yorkie . . . and Axel  . . .The Bernie Doodle

Where We Are Now

Archived