Jump to content


Validated Members
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

About wrenchhead30

  • Rank
    New Member
  • Birthday 10/06/1970

Optional Fields

  • Lifetime Member

Profile Information

  • Gender
  • Location
  • Interests
    peterbilt trucks,camping,my puppies,full-timing
  1. I run apple cider vinegar through the system and put a gallon in the fresh water tank then run that through then follow up with some water it cleans out your lines and sanitizes the tank. it may taste a little like apples for a bit but its better than antifreeze
  2. What are you guys using to hold the handles to the glass? they originally used clear silicone so that's what i used and it just doesn't stay on for very long
  3. Are you checking dc charging at the battery or at the inverter? there should be a dc shunt on the the negative side and a fuse or breaker on the positive side for overload and if you have a battery monitor hooked up I would try unplugging it I have had one fail in the past and the inverter wont charge if it doesn't think there is a battery
  4. i have never got a clear answer on it other than they wont let me pay for an extra 4 months to get me in the time period of when im there. I need to go up to waco to the main office and speak with them
  5. In Illinois anything(trucks and trailers) registered over 10,001# plates (D,E,F,G)requires an inspection every 6 months and has to have safety equipment!!
  6. All you have to do is call the tax assessor in the county you reside in and they will send you the paper work you need to register your vehicles/trailers etc. cut them a check and send everything back and they will send you the stickers then if you return back to Texas you have 3 days to have them inspected I do this EVERY SINGLE YEAR because I'm in Wisconsin when my registration comes up! they wont change my registration month so I have to do it this way. you only need an inspection when your in Texas hope this helps
  7. Heading for moody Texas November 1 hope it dries out soon! In Wisconsin right now and its cold!!!
  8. when me and wife moved to texas as full-timers we had to show proof of address with 2 bills(electrical,water,sewer,cable,etc.) in order to get driver license and insurance! my daughter lives here so it was no problem because we stay there when we are there and they are OK with that. and by the way we have progressive insurance on our truck and trailer and everything inside of it
  • Create New...