Classes of 2008 and 2009

5 hours ago, durangodon said:

Could you do me a big favor please?  Would you check on the condition of John, Beth, and Casey?  I haven't been able to find out a thing since I saw them go down and I am unable to travel to Montana at the present time.  Thanks.

I don't know these folks. Are they in Billings, MT? Could you give me some additional information please?

Sandie & Jim Dixon

Traveling with Scooter and Skittlez

www.wherearethedixonstoday.blogspot.com

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

By the time we got home the end of February from Arizona we had decided to make a change. Then the virus came along and we put our new plans on hold. First of August we started to proceed with the new plans and put the house up for sale. We've been under contract for 2 weeks. Not sure exactly what we are going to do but our stuff will go into storage and we'll be back in the motorhome for the near future after the closing. We'll probably head toward Arizona maybe establish a new home base there. We don't do facebook but do follow a few blogs. 

Safe travels everyone.

Jeff and Tina

Tina and Jeff

Class of 2011

"RV there yet?"

2005 Gulfstream Endura

and a 1987 Jeep Wrangler

http://rvtravelswith...a.blogspot.com/

• 2 months later...

I am not sure how many of you monitor this site anymore but I thought today would be a good day to reach out to everyone. I want to wish everyone a happy thanksgiving. Its very different this year. We are still here in Virginia and are going to enjoy the holidays with the small family that are here in the area. Daughter, SIL and granddaughter. We continue to work, Ed at Publix Market and me at Michaels. 

Would love to hear from those not on any other social media. Paul and Marsha and Toni and Doug. How is everyone?

Happy Thanksgiving to you all!!

Linda and Ed

Linda and Ed Lavin
lavinmh@yahoo.com

We are having a very quiet Thanksgiving. No visiting, no family.

what’s that saying? “We isolate now so that no one is missing, next year”

Christmas will also be quiet, with just my daughter coming, although we will have two long term yard guests for most of the winter, so we won’t be lonely 😀

Sue and Paul- fulltimed 2009 -2015 with Dozer, our Gray Tuxedo cat

2012 DRV Mobile Suites 36TKSB4 pulled by a 2020 F350 Platinum

Our "vacation home" : 2018 Arctic Fox 1150 truck camper

RIP Dozey

http://soos-ontheroad.blogspot.com/

We are having another quiet day at home in our apartment just the two of us. Turkey sandwiches and Dave's homemade pumpkin pie are the limit of our celebration this year. But, it is enough so life is still good. I am glad our daughter and her boyfriend were able to visit us before this all hit, though, at which time we hosted a huge family gathering so we aren't missing people as much as we would otherwise.

Linda

Blog: http://sandcastle.sandsys.org/

Former Rigs: Liesure Travel van, Winnebago View 24H, Winnebago Journey 34Y, Sportsmobile Sprinter conversion van

We are hanging out in NE Ohio (Chardon). Pretty strict with isolating. We are right down the road from our daughter Kelly & Dave and two grandkids. They are in our “bubble” so we see them often. Other than them we stay home. Both Marsha and I are doing well. We still have hopes of getting a small trailer and doing some traveling once this Covid virus is over. Be nice to get together with everyone.  Happy Thanksgiving to all. Be safe and wear a mask. We are almost through this. Miss y’all. 

Paul & Marsha Weaver
Bella our cat
2008 Carriage Cameo 35' SB3
2010 Ford F350 DRW
Blog: http://wheresweaver.blogspot.com
SKP# 102686

Thanks everyone. Glad to be able to catch up. We need to use this forum more to stay in touch since most of us aren't traveling any more.

Paul and Marsha...2 grandkids??? that's how long it's been. Wow. We have a great granddaughter. Our granddaughter graduated from respiratory therapist school in California and last January started her career at Duke Hospital in Durham NC. We just love having her close so we get to see her and Evelie often. 

Please everyone continue to stay in touch and have a safe and Merry Holiday season.

Linda and Ed

Linda and Ed Lavin
lavinmh@yahoo.com

40 minutes ago, Lavinmh said:

Thanks everyone. Glad to be able to catch up. We need to use this forum more to stay in touch since most of us aren't traveling any more.

Paul and Marsha...2 grandkids??? that's how long it's been. Wow. We have a great granddaughter. Our granddaughter graduated from respiratory therapist school in California and last January started her career at Duke Hospital in Durham NC. We just love having her close so we get to see her and Evelie often. 

Please everyone continue to stay in touch and have a safe and Merry Holiday season.

Linda and Ed

Many of us are in touch via Facebook. Not that I love it but it’s easier than the forum, more immediate .

we usually spend the winter in Lake Havasu, so hit us up if you head that way ....

Sue and Paul- fulltimed 2009 -2015 with Dozer, our Gray Tuxedo cat

2012 DRV Mobile Suites 36TKSB4 pulled by a 2020 F350 Platinum

Our "vacation home" : 2018 Arctic Fox 1150 truck camper

RIP Dozey

http://soos-ontheroad.blogspot.com/

2 hours ago, soos said:

Many of us are in touch via Facebook. Not that I love it but it’s easier than the forum, more immediate .

we usually spend the winter in Lake Havasu, so hit us up if you head that way ....

Some of us don't like Facebook's inadequate security so don't go there. FOMO is not enough to make us risk it. :)

Linda

Former Rigs: Liesure Travel van, Winnebago View 24H, Winnebago Journey 34Y, Sportsmobile Sprinter conversion van

9 hours ago, sandsys said:

Some of us don't like Facebook's inadequate security so don't go there. FOMO is not enough to make us risk it. :)

Linda

I know I am really tired of facebook. Too many ads and censorship for me. If we could get in the habit of checking this forum like we do facebook it would be wonderful.

Linda and Ed Lavin
lavinmh@yahoo.com

On 11/26/2020 at 8:26 AM, bigjim said:

The suspense is making me crazy. Did anyone ever find out about the Duttons?

Never did find out who or where the Duttons might be. I thought maybe durangodon would give me more info but nothing.

Sandie & Jim Dixon

Now back to regular programming - Jim and I had a nice quiet Thanksgiving dinner here in Apache Junction. Just the two of us. We are staying really close to home except for doctor appts and grocery pick up.  I am sure hoping that by next summer we will all be able to get out and explore once again.

Sandie & Jim Dixon

7 hours ago, Sandie & Jim said:

We are staying really close to home except for doctor appts and grocery pick up.

Dave is still doing in-store grocery shopping. Maybe because he likes to see what he is buying but maybe because that's pretty much the only exercise he gets. :)

Linda

Ed and I have both been working with the public throughout this whole pandemic. Ed at a grocery store and me at a craft store. Knock on wood but neither of us has gotten sick. I had a medical procedure a month ago and had to take a covid test before since it was in the hospital out patient. My granddaughter is struggling mentally with the on line school. She misses her friends and her sports. I feel bad for her as a 16 year old. She's failing and will probably have to repeat her sophomore year.  Many children are suffering through this. 

Praying the vaccine will help bring back normal.

Linda and Ed Lavin
lavinmh@yahoo.com

• 3 weeks later...

Looks like there are people on the 2008, 2009 group. Diane and I are spending Christmas in my home town. (Paducah, Texas) It is about 1/2 the size it was when I left. (1128 pop.) 

event.png

Glyn (KL0PG) & Diane Carson
2002 I-H 4400 Papa's Dream (Mama's Nightmare)
2015 Space Craft V400
Furkid Max

email: dlcarsonak@hotmail.com

4 hours ago, dlcarsonak said:

Looks like there are people on the 2008, 2009 group. Diane and I are spending Christmas in my home town. (Paducah, Texas) It is about 1/2 the size it was when I left. (1128 pop.) 

Merry Christmas. We're celebrating in Apache Junction, AZ.

Sandie & Jim Dixon

Merry Christmas to everyone. We are on our way to North Carolina to celebrate with great granddaughter. She's 3 so it should be fun.  

PS Just received a Guess Who game from our son in California. It has pictures of family members and its made to play with granddaughter April over zoom! Our DIL is so clever!! 

Edited by Lavinmh
update

Linda and Ed Lavin
lavinmh@yahoo.com

We have been having good visits with Glen and Diane. So good to see classmates in our hometown. We have been here since getting home from West Yellowstone in Oct. 2019.  LIFE IS GOOD!!!!

Freddy & Delcie Prather

Echo- Yorkie
2007 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7 Jake Brake #5000 Air Bags
2005 Mobile Suites 36RE3
Full Time Since Oct 1st 2009