Class of 2013 is awful quiet

archer

Wifes last day of work today!!!!! Yea she is done. Tomorrow is the home inspection and appraisal. Should know by next Tuesday if there are any major problems with the sale, then one more garage sale, lots of stuff to Goodwill and then ON THE ROAD finally or should I say so soon

Chris & Joni
The Beagles now 3 Daphne, Ace and Flash
looking
2016 Acura MDX

http://jnctravelogue.wordpress.com

• Replies 968
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wifes last day of work today!!!!! Yea she is done. Tomorrow is the home inspection and appraisal. Should know by next Tuesday if there are any major problems with the sale, then one more garage sale, lots of stuff to Goodwill and then ON THE ROAD finally or should I say so soon

Congrats to your wife. Wow, how things are moving along well for you guys. Have fun. I enjoy reading your progress, it keeps me excited about my turn to go through the same steps.

Scott, Norma and dog Max

2013 Itasca Ellipse 42 QD

2014 Jeep Wrangler JKURX

Class of 2013

I guess I will be in the class of 2013. Divorce will be final in July, already have the 34FK Work and Play and will tow it with the truck you see in the avatar, a 2000 Freightliner Argosy Cabover. Leased to a power only company who will let me relocate the W&P whenever or wherever I want anywhere in US or Canada. Will slide into this, renting a garage to keep the Studebakers in until we decide which way this is going to go...

Jeff Beyer temporarily retired from Trailer Transit
2000 Freightliner Argosy Cabover
2008 Work and Play 34FK
Homebase NW Indiana, no longer full time

Well wife's last contract day was Thursday May 30. She is in the first day of her summer break According to the counselor if the house closes anythime before June 28we can backdate the retirement app to June 4. Appraiser and home inspector came on Friday. Shoud know what is happening by Tuesday June 4. if all a go then we should be able to close on 6/21 and be heading to Pahrump on early morning of 6/22 and off into the full time life style. Will keep everyone posted as things happen. One thing for sure next garage sale this Saturday June 8. Bring cash, bring trucks brewak anything to haul my garbage away, then trips to good will.Talked to the RV people and should have the rv back to us by Wednesday June 5 so we can start loading. Lots to do in the next 19-20 days.

Chris & Joni
looking
2016 Acura MDX

My GF has sold her company and her house is set to close on June 28th. I retired on June 1st. We should be launched by no later than the middle of July. A final recon by both sets of kids and then garage sale mania ensues. We both are looking forward to being "in the wind".

06 Fleetwood Bounder dp 34h. Dragging around a 00" JGC 4wd

My GF has sold her company and her house is set to close on June 28th. I retired on June 1st. We should be launched by no later than the middle of July. A final recon by both sets of kids and then garage sale mania ensues. We both are looking forward to being "in the wind".

Tell us more. Enquiring minds want to know.

SKP #79313 / Full-Timing / 2001 National RV Sea View / 2008 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
www.rvSeniorMoments.com
DISH TV for RVs

Well deal on the house tanked today. Back on the market and starting all over... There is a buyer out there for our house just have to find them.

That sucks, hang in there.

Scott, Norma and dog Max

2013 Itasca Ellipse 42 QD

2014 Jeep Wrangler JKURX

Class of 2013

That sucks, hang in there.

Just have to maintain perspective, we are still going to be able to graduate way before we originally planned. The original date was June 2014 so if it is June or July so long as it is 2013 we are way ahead.

Chris & Joni
looking
2016 Acura MDX

Well deal on the house tanked today. Back on the market and starting all over... There is a buyer out there for our house just have to find them.

. Our first contract also fell thru, and we had another one in 24 hours. It WILL happen. Keep the faith.

06 Fleetwood Bounder dp 34h. Dragging around a 00" JGC 4wd

Well my wife ended her 341/2 year teaching career today. We will pick up the 5er mid july then we will be fulltime. Headed up to new England for the fall then back down to fl. for the holidays with the familys. Then who knows where just know where in a hurry.

Sorry to hear that, hopefully a silver lining will show through. We are set to close next Friday, June 14th. We will hit the road July 23rd so we are also ahead of schedule. I originally planned to wait until 2014...not doing that now!

Mike
2003 Alpine Coach 40 MDTS ISL 400

flyingthekoop.com

Chris & Joni: Too bad about the first offer falling through. My magic number was the second one; so hang in there.

Bill713: Congratulations to your wife for her long service. Hope you enjoy the next phase and get on the road as planned.

Pleinguy

Solo Fulltimer

2004 Lazy Daze 23.5ft Twin-King

Class C Motorhome
PleinAirJourney.com

For those that are still trying to sell their homes; the national news stated recently that the housing market is rebounding!

Don't know if this is a local, regional or larger superstition to sell a house,but to sell your house fast buy a small statue (Catholic store) of St Joseph bury him about 6 inch's deep, in the front of your house, upside down, facing the house. I'm not pulling anyone's leg this is a know thing in Pittsburgh!

2008 F350 Lariat 4X4, PSD, DW, Crew Cab, 4:30, Long Bed, Tow Boss

B&W Turnover Ball Campanion Hitch 18K

Transfer Flow In Bed Auxiliary Fuel Tank 50 Gallon

2012 Cedar Creek 36RE

It might be rebounding, but in our area everyone is still looking for bargains. Our area was not hit real hard in housing over the last few years, so it is not gaining as fast as other areas either. Still almost impossible to get what the town says the house is worth. We're still trying.

I'm willing to try anything. How big does St. Joseph have to be?

GS Lifetime #822128658, FMCA #F431170

2012 Airstream Mercedes Interstate Extended Class B

House inspection went okay, Bank appraisal went okay. Our closing date is June 25th. Furniture is being moved to our kids out of state on June 21, have two weeks to set up the motorhome, have had three weeks of garage sales, made multiple trips to the Salvation Army and still have a lot of stuff!! May need a storage space but will try to avoid it. Everything is moving so fast! Why can't I sleep at night? We will get there, somehow!

Ed and Sue. :wacko:

Ed, Sue and Robbie the little white dog.

2007 Monaco Diplimat 40SKQ

Launching on 7/25/2013

OMGOSH! How long has it been? Anyways, we have been busy! Life has been a continuous adventure of twists and turns. We will update soon. Right now we have to solve our slide out problem..problem is they do not want to slide OUT!!

1998 Dodge 2500 QCLB CTD 4 X 4 -- 1998 Coachmen Catalina 320 RKS 5er -- CLASS OF 2013?

"It don't matter which way you go, when you're callin' the highway your home."------Waylon Jennings

My Sun Benders

Our Blog

A few quick notes--We pulled out of NC in June. MAde it to the top of FAncy GAp (almost) and blew the transmission in the Dodge. Hobbled back to MI without the rig. FInally got the rig back to MI via contract hauler...UGH!!

Then my personal life exploded when I heard from an old "friend" and she told me there was someone who wanted to meet me...L O N G story condensed, seems the old friend has been raising my daughter for the passed 21 years and thought it was the right time to share this with me...

So we have been on the road, but staying regional / local in the Michigan area so I have a chance to do whatever one does in my situation??

We have decided on a new "career" while on the road!!

We will be doing stained glass, copper yard-art, and jewelry. For the past 6 months we have been perfecting out soldering and beading. We will start doing a few Art Shows either this fall or next spring.

Life is on gigantic climb with lots of smaller descents inbetween.

1998 Dodge 2500 QCLB CTD 4 X 4 -- 1998 Coachmen Catalina 320 RKS 5er -- CLASS OF 2013?

"It don't matter which way you go, when you're callin' the highway your home."------Waylon Jennings

My Sun Benders

Our Blog

Ok, an update:

I do not know for sure about St. Joseph, but our house has been on the market for close to 3 months with NO OFFERS. Yesterday my grandson and I purchased a 6 to 8 inch St. Joseph statue holding baby Jesus. We buried it in the front, head down, looking toward the house.

Today we have received our first offer, a total cash offer with quick closing. It is about 9 grand below the listed amount, but we are making a counter offer which is about 1/2 way between the 2. The realtor is also showing the house again today with at least 2 other couples expressing interest.

Thank you St. Joseph!!!!! Let's all hope for the best. Contingencies are on the inspection and radon test. No mortgager involved!

We are set to close our sale tomorrow! We'll stay in the house another ~5 weeks and off load the rest of the stuff we don't need and hit the road. I'm so ready - 36 calendar days and 24 working days 'til I hang it up.

Mike
2003 Alpine Coach 40 MDTS ISL 400

flyingthekoop.com

Congrats Koop! That is great news.

Well we accepted a counter offer to our counter offer on our house. About $7K less than asking, but now we can stop worrying about it. Buyer put $10K down and wants a quick close on this all cash deal. Hopefully within 30 days we will be closed. Only contingency is house inspection and radon test, both very standard and neither should present a problem. Wife is still scheduled to retire in Sept. Have a couple of other things we would like to finalize soon. Already have a reservation at Ocala Sun RV Resort starting in Nov. in Ocala Fl. Will begin changing our domicile while there.

Archived