Class of 2011

Neo/Russ

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

left the Keys after a month and now in the Melbourne Florida area for a few days...

Isn't it a little warm to still be in FL. We left Port ST Lucie in Feb, are now sitting in Colorado. High for the month is 81....

Dallas

Vagabodian….you got humming….standing on a corner in Winslow…..

loved the pictures….

on my NoRegrets…BucketListTour…sometimes life comes at you hard…here's my tools to hit her back...

• 2001 GMC Sierra 2500HD
  • Duramax/Allison
  • Equalizer - Prodigy
  • 250K miles and still going - all stock
  • 2006 Keystone Sprinter 3121 SLS Copper Canyon

Getting things ready to go FT...then shop reels me back in...retirement not quite ready...now hoping for a late Fall jump off...oh well, as I always say...

<p>Greg and AggieLife is what happens when you're making plans to do something else !

2010 Jeep Wrangler toad

2006 Country Coach Inspire 360

We are so totally stoked to have an offer this soon. We got the call with the offer on our way back from a week stay in Livingston setting up all of our new addresses, moving tags, voter registration, etc. That was our longest trip so far :)

Next up will be getting George retired 8/31 and then we're headed to Mississippi for 2wks to visit family & show off our coach.

Congrats to you & Ira for getting yours sold. I can only imagine how exhilarating that is to finally sign those papers & hand over the keys! Its time for someone else to be happy mowing that huge yard of ours. :lol:

congratulations. It is so exciting isn't it. Where you going first?

Vicky

Kellie & George Roberts

'94 Bluebird Wanderlodge ~ No Reservations

'08 Jeep Sahara 4x4

SKP #106686

~A ton of regret never made an ounce of difference~

Not A Moment Too Soon

I am going to smack a real estate agent…..

he calls at 8:10 and says buyer wants to do the home inspection at 9:00 am……any problem?

Yes….ain't happening…..and you better buy that buyer some flowers and tell them you are sorry….

pushed it to 10am….buyer is outside right now with inspector and I am drinking my first cup in pjs……what a life…..

worthless agent…I bet he knew since Friday and didn't tell me….

on my NoRegrets…BucketListTour…sometimes life comes at you hard…here's my tools to hit her back...

• 2001 GMC Sierra 2500HD
  • Duramax/Allison
  • Equalizer - Prodigy

Congratulations, but so totally jealous. LOL.

But we are going regardless and are so busy with all the last two weeks of perparation. wacko.gif

We are so totally stoked to have an offer this soon. We got the call with the offer on our way back from a week stay in Livingston setting up all of our new addresses, moving tags, voter registration, etc. That was our longest trip so far :)

Next up will be getting George retired 8/31 and then we're headed to Mississippi for 2wks to visit family & show off our coach.

Congrats to you & Ira for getting yours sold. I can only imagine how exhilarating that is to finally sign those papers & hand over the keys! Its time for someone else to be happy mowing that huge yard of ours. :lol:

Everything's going so smoothly I can hardly believe it. Put house on the market in March, accepted offer in April, closed in May, on the road in June. I'm staying in the Black Hills until the end of August, then moving on to the Escapade in Gillette! I hope to meet my 2011 classmates soon!

2002 Teton Experience Sunrise 33' Fifth Wheel

2008 Ford F450 Crew Cab

Abby the traveling English Pointer

Wow - you get busy and don't check the class for a couple of weeks and a lot has happened!:rolleyes: Congratulations to those who've sold homes, hit the road, etc. Welcome to those who've joined our class! We'll look forward to meeting you someday down the road!

This is our busiest time of year. We are on staff at a Christian Camp so summer is BUSY. We've also been busy finishing the renovations to the fifth wheel (they turned out great!) and cleaning out "stuff" - a never-ending job it seems. We're on a first-name basis with the thrift store staff. :lol: We still have 2-1/2 months to finish everything so aren't panicking yet. Can hardly wait!

David & Judi Kruse

Callie, Beagle

2012 Montana 3150 RL Hickory Edition

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins Diesel 4WD

"Off to see the Lizard"

www.mytripjournal.com/thekruses

First Buyer….walked….

Dropped price 20K…..that should get something besides looks…..

• 2001 GMC Sierra 2500HD
  • Duramax/Allison
  • Equalizer - Prodigy

Finally hit the road. We're a few weeks out, so far the heat is a killer but when the cool temps come we're loving the day. Presently stuck in Cheyenne waiting to get two new steers tires and maybe an oil change. Heading off to Idaho this weekend.

Kind regards

~Laughter is as essential as the air we breathe~

Another round of garage sale leftovers hit the curb this evening for the garbage pickers to grab.

No beds left, just a mattress on the floor.

And after son picks up the furniture he wants this weekend, we'll be down to sitting in the lawn chairs from the motor home.

Hello Class of 2011. We did it. :lol: The house closed and we have been "on the road" for 6 weeks now. We spent the last 6 weeks moochdocking in my sisters back yard. It has been wonderful. (Besides no CG fees) We have finally had the chance to get the closeness we had as kids back again. It seems since we grew up we have been so busy with our lives we forget about keeping family near. We are having fun planning the rest of the year and then tossing it out for something else we would rather do. It is great to have the freedom to just do as we want ...........well .....as long as finances allow anyway.

My heart breaks for anyone stil waiting for the house to sell. Know you are in my thoughts and when it does sell we will rejoice with you. :D I fully realize how lucky we were to have our house sell quickly.

I hope we get to meet in a CG one day soon.

Vicky

Congratulations Vicky!!!

We just did it too, we couldn't sell the house, not one offer in over a year, so we decided to rent it out..........we just listed it with a RE co. and within 48 hrs. got tenants (our neighbor really got the tenants)! We still can't believe it, I have to pinch myself just to make sure I'm not dreaming! So, we have been full-timing now in our front yard since July 14th. We will leave for the road July 31, and stay at a CG until Aug.5th, and then volunteer at a National Forest until Dec. and then.......who knows!! Its time to live the adventure!!

Best of Luck to everyone selling their home......it will happen one way or another!! Diane

Dave & Diane, with pet pals Rita, X-ray, and Miss Kitty

Open Range 38' 5th wheel- The Gemini - Class of 2011

Well had another open house and a showing last week. They said they were VERY interested but are waiting on theirs to sell. Yea, we ain't holding our breath on that. We've been on the road now in our new Mobile Suites for a week. Going back by the house to finish putting our "stuff"into the 5th wheel, then off to the north woods. Let the realtor deal with the house, showings, open houses and buyers. We are out a here! Pray that it sells and if yours in on the market we hope yours does too. Congrats on those that have sold recently, we like to hear that. It means there is hope even in this economy.

I had three showings at 5pm Sunday….it was like an open house…

two had parents with them and one had a contractor with them….

another showing in a few minutes….

I think I hit the spot….

• 2001 GMC Sierra 2500HD
  • Duramax/Allison
  • Equalizer - Prodigy

Awesome news! Wishing you the best of luck landing a buyer quickly. :)

I had three showings at 5pm Sunday….it was like an open house…

two had parents with them and one had a contractor with them….

another showing in a few minutes….

I think I hit the spot….

Kellie & George Roberts

'94 Bluebird Wanderlodge ~ No Reservations

'08 Jeep Sahara 4x4

SKP #106686

~A ton of regret never made an ounce of difference~

Not A Moment Too Soon

more offers….'s'….

hit the $ spot….not really….but hit the trigger spot…

got two offers maybe more on the way...

• 2001 GMC Sierra 2500HD
  • Duramax/Allison
  • Equalizer - Prodigy

Archived