RDBE (for those in the know)

ddshjs

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mark / Diane - I like how when she talks, it is nothing but music to your ears.

Cec did a couple, 500 miles, in the last couple weeks, up / down 6-7 % grades in construction. She keeps teasing me that I would give her the wheel 15 miles before the construction started in the mountains. I know nothing and am pleading the 5th amendment to everything else, as Streets and Trips may tend to incriminate me.

Edited by Bill B

Guest hjsdds

Mark, looks like you are angling to become the newest member of an exclussive club shown below.

2338652110096176628S600x600Q85.jpg

2542106400096176628S600x600Q85.jpg

We need to come up with a snazzy acronym, how about something like like TIPS (Testosterone In Passenger Seats) Club, or something more clever. Of course I would claim TIPS # 1 designation.

Note that the the TIPS members shown above are so relaxed and so confident that they didn't even bother with seat belts.

hjs

Edited by hjsdds

Guest hjsdds
Wow Val! Sounds like you are a natural RDBE'er! Welcome aboard RDBE #80! If you PM your email address to me, I will send you the info we need for your profile in the member list, a copy of the Prose and our Purpose, and contact information for Gail Dixon who has the RDBE Tee Shirts. Congratulations, ! Davena RDBE #1

The email address you sent me was returned as a mailer deamon :rolleyes: Try again?? DDS

Guest hjsdds

Wishing all the RDBE Gals a wonderful Memorial Day Holiday and let's remember all those who are currently serving our country and those who have given their lives and service all in the name of freedom. God Bless.

Very HAPPY BIRTHDAY GREETINGS to Linda Wilkins (5/27), Cindy Tihinen (5/28), and to Val Gehlin on this Memorial Day! Have fun as you celebrate your special day and best wishes for many more! Davena RDBE #1.

Wow Val! Sounds like you are a natural RDBE'er! Welcome aboard RDBE #80! If you PM your email address to me, I will send you the info we need for your profile in the member list, a copy of the Prose and our Purpose, and contact information for Gail Dixon who has the RDBE Tee Shirts. Congratulations, ! Davena RDBE #1

Hi Davena,

Just wanted to let you know I sent you a PM again today with "hopefully" my correct e-mail address!

Thanks,

Val

Guest hjsdds

An update for all RDBE Gals! I am pleased to announce the newest RDBE Member #80! Val Propert drives a Volvo 610 autoshift, named Rumblebee. Yes it is yellow! Val has logged quite a few miles and we hope to see her and Bill in Hutchinson this year. Please add her to your birthday calendar on March 4th! In behalf of all the RDBE Gals, welcome Val and keep that drivers seat warm! Davena RDBE #1 :unsure:

Guest hjsdds
:rolleyes: Hi Dorcas! We had the pleasure of baby sitting for our 3 grand daughters in Portsmouth on your birthday. Hoping you had a wonderful celebration on your special day and I'm sure Dan treated you like a queen as he always does! Best wishes for a happy birthday and many more! Hugs Davena RDBE #1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest hjsdds
:angry: Hi Gail, Just want to wish you a very happy birthday! Hope Steve was home to help you celebrate and best wishes for many more. Sorry we missed youy at ECR but hope to see you at Hutch. Hugs Davena

• 2 weeks later...
Guest hjsdds

There are a few more June birthdays that are upon us!

Happy Birthday wishes to Bev Mowry, Sue Ann Koblauch, and on June 22 Rosanna Clayton!

Hope you all have a fantastic birthday and best wishes for many many more! Davena RDBE#1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest hjsdds

Wow, August is a very busy birthday month, I'm going to send out one BIG BIRTHDAY WISH TO ALL THE GALS in August, else it may not get done, so here goes!

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND BEST WISHES FOR MANY MORE TO!

VERONICA, GAYLE, SHELLI, BILLIE, VICKI, KATHY, MARSHA AND JANET!

I HEARD FROM AN HDTer THAT IS VISITING US THAT PAT AND MIKE SOLD THEIR BEAUTIFUL RIG & HDT. I WISH YOU BOTH THE VERY BEST AND HOPE WE'LL STILL SEE YOU FROM TIME TO TIME ??? HDT RALLY??? HUGS DAVENA

ALSO, RDBE 2, CARRIE DRAKE HAD SURGERY TODAY, AND I AM VERY HAPPY TO REPORT THAT ALL WENT VERY WELL AND SHE WILL HAVE ABOUT A 6 WEEK RECOVERY PERIOD. (VERY HARD FOR SOMEONE THAT STAYS BUSY EVERY MINUTE!) rdbe #1

SEE YA'LL AT ESCAPADE OR THE HDT RALLY! DRIVE SAFE~ DAVENA,

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...