Keeping in touch-Class of 2006

Jeff & Suzanne

Judy - WoW stands for World of Warcraft. It's an online computer game we play (along with 12 million others.) Dick and Paula used to play well before we did. We play with family a lot.

Gordon - We're open to anything - great that so many 06er's are in the area!

Jeff and Suzanne with Scout and Sydney, the Cocker Spaniel Sisters touring in Fawkes the 2012 Phoenix Cruiser 2400 Sprinter

"What happens in Vagueness, stays in Vagueness"

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Barb and Dave,

I like the idea of an outside day gathering...as you have noted, the weather seems to be improving and might be good for something or another by Wednesday after the Hams arrive. I'll get in touch by phone today or tomorrow to discuss.

Gordon

Seeing the USA in our Chevrolet
Full timing since 3/11/2006
Blog: http://www.mytripjournal.com/USAChevrolet

Hay Gang,

I leave Quartzsite on Jan. 28 and don't have to be in Ajo (next rally) until Feb. 2; so I could head for Mesa then if I can find a place to park.

I finnish the W.I.N. Dance Rally in Casa Grande on Feb. 21 and could also head up to Mesa after that. No plans after Feb 21 other than slowly working my way up to Laughlin.

If any gathering falls into place with my schedule of rally's please let me know, I'd love to see everyone again.

Steve

2002 34' Hurricane

2001 Saturn SL2

2 tabby cats (CiCi & Leo)

Jeff & Suzanne, we sure enjoyed your interview, now we're sorry we "threw you out on your can" the other day. :D Steve & Carol

2007 Tiffin Allegro Bus 42 QRP
"BessyBus ll"
ATT hot spot
Winegard Traveler
M&G Braking system
Roadmaster Sterling tow bar
08 Dodge Dakota toad
Sea Eagle 10.6sr Inflatable

1957 Johnson 5.5
SKP 98998 Class of "08"

Ali & Ron,

The W(ondereing) I(ndividuals) N(etwork) is a club for rving singles that is very active. Last year they did the complete Lewis & Clark route and this year they will be going To Maine and Back from Southern California......But every Winter they have the Western Winter Circuit where they hold a large number of gatherings around Arizona.

Feb. 17-21 is a Dance Rally in Casa Grande for Valentines. Before that is the Old Time Fiddlers Contest in Ajo (Feb. 2-8) and a hiking rally a Why (Feb. 8-15), and so on for all of Jan. & Feb. & Mar. They just had 121 folks at a boondocking rally at the VFW here in Yuma for New Years.

There are WIN's all over the country and they do things all over the country, mostly involving dancing or kyacking or hiking.

Between the Escapees Solo's, Escapees Chapter 1, Escapees Chapter 38 and the WIN's it seems like I'm always at some gathering or another!

Steve

2002 34' Hurricane

2001 Saturn SL2

We are now at our home for two months! Val Vista Village in Mesa, AZ, Site #627 (a corner lot to boot). We have a grapefruit tree just outside our front door. . .how cool is that? Ya'll come see us. . .remember our site #. . .the gate guard will ask for it. B):P:rolleyes:

Jeff and Suzanne with Scout and Sydney, the Cocker Spaniel Sisters touring in Fawkes the 2012 Phoenix Cruiser 2400 Sprinter

We went over and kidnapped Jeff & Suzanne last night for dinner at Garcia's (Tuesday night is senior night!) and then reluctantly returned them after dinner. It is so good to see them.

I think I forgot to post our site at Mesa Spirit - it is V-102.

Barb

Barb & Dave O'Keeffe
2002 Alpine 36 MDDS (Figment II), 2018 Ford C-Max HYBRID
Blog: http://www.barbanddave.net
SPK# 90761 FMCA #F337834

Graduating Class of 2006 members are meeting at the Organ Stop Pizza in Mesa this afternoon at 4PM. Anyone else in the Mesa area is welcome to join us...the more the merrier!!!

We look forward to seeing y'all!!!

Gordon and Juanita

Seeing the USA in our Chevrolet
Full timing since 3/11/2006
Blog: http://www.mytripjournal.com/USAChevrolet

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All,

Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers during my dads passings...

Lord willing Shelly and I will be in Mesa sometime today! A flat tire on the coach yesterday has us running behind :-( The tentive plan is to stay at Val Vist or Mesa Spirit for a few days before heading back to Tucson. Will be great seeing you all again! Will post our site # when we get settled in

------
Bobby & Shelly Evans
SKP #94865
Full-timing Class of 2006!
Originally from Delaware
2000 American Dream 40' DS
03 Saturn LW200

Had a great visit with Robert and Shelly yesterday. Hope we and the other o6'ers can get together again before they leave for Tucson.

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got the work on the rig finished up in Louisiana. I'm now starting a three month volunteer stint at Mississippi Sandhill Crane National Wildlife Refuge, not too far from Biloxi, MS. If you're heading east or west on I-10, give me a holler and maybe we can get together. ;)

Carpe Diem......Judy Bell

http://travels-with-emma.blogspot.com

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, are Keith and Gail too late for the party in Mesa? We will be there either tomorrow or Tuesday. Right now we are packing up to leave Dream Catcher. Got to find some place that finally stays above freezing at night. This winter coat weather is for the birds. We never used our furnace so much since we went full time ;)

We will be in AZ until June 1; we are workcamping at Pipe Spring NM in the Arizona strip, but will take until 2/26 to get there. Between then and now we will follow I10 to Q, then head north to Lake Havasu City and Las Vegas.

Hope to hear from any "local residents" :D

Gail n Keith

and Cocoa Puff the fuzzball

1999 Dutch Star with Cruze toad.

We're here til the 28th, Barb and Dave, and Dave and Toni are here even longer. The weather is great - high of 81 today. Always up for a party. Love to see you guys!

Give a shout when you get here. Weather forecast says we are guaranteed to thaw you out - high should be in the low 80s for the next 3 days before a cool front comes through and drops us back to the low 70s.

Barb

Barb & Dave O'Keeffe
2002 Alpine 36 MDDS (Figment II), 2018 Ford C-Max HYBRID
Blog: http://www.barbanddave.net
SPK# 90761 FMCA #F337834

Ok all you Arizona Desert Rats.....I'm pulling into the WH resort in Casa Grande today for a short 3 day stay. That's only 40 miles from Mesa and only 40 Miles from Tucson......I can drive that far.

Plan a gathering and I'll be there!

Steve Ball

2002 34' Hurricane

2001 Saturn SL2

Archived