Volvo storage gas shocks???

rpsinc

Any body know of a substitute for the Volvo parts?  I know there has to be the company that makes them for Volvo, selling them with that label on it.  Need to replace mine as they are really lazy and want to increase the capacity.  I have had many service trucks and replaced them there, and have added to the strength which was a real plus.

Marcel

These are the ones I got for my '99 Volvo. They're as perfect as I could want and they're holding up just fine. Jay

Suspa C16-09209 C1609209, 16" Gas Prop, Quantity (2), Force 38 Lbs Per Prop, Force Per Set 76 Lbs, Camper Rear Window, Tonneau Cover Lift Supports, Window Lift Support, Made in USA https://a.co/d/0xBG07r

Edited by Jaydrvr

Does anyone know if these will fit a 2001 Volvo Jockey boy doors.  

"It is better to have more truck than you need than to need more truck than you have"

2001 Volvo 660, Cummins 400 ISX, Eaton 3 Peddle Auto Shift    
2014 Fuzion 40' Toyhauler
2015 Smart Car                                                                                                                                                                          

I put those on mine also per Parrformance recommendations. Work great. 

2006 Volvo 780 "Hoss" Volvo D12, 465hp, 1650 ft/lbs tq., ultrashift

Bed Build by "JW Morgan's Custom Welding"

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

2013 Smart Passion Coupe "Itty Bitty"

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

On 4/30/2023 at 7:11 AM, Jaydrvr said:

These are the ones I got for my '99 Volvo. They're as perfect as I could want and they're holding up just fine. Jay

Suspa C16-09209 C1609209, 16" Gas Prop, Quantity (2), Force 38 Lbs Per Prop, Force Per Set 76 Lbs, Camper Rear Window, Tonneau Cover Lift Supports, Window Lift Support, Made in USA https://a.co/d/0xBG07r

Interesting that you send me to a Lift Supports Depot link as I emailed them with the Volvo specs and they replied that they had nothing close to what I needed.  I have bought from them often by using dims and because they are quick to get them to me.  Satisfied with them.

Marcel

14 hours ago, rpsinc said:

Interesting that you send me to a Lift Supports Depot link as I emailed them with the Volvo specs and they replied that they had nothing close to what I needed.  I have bought from them often by using dims and because they are quick to get them to me.  Satisfied with them.

It's a new age we live in. It seems we either get amazing customer service, or more often zero customer service. Often, there's no choice but to do our own research, if we really want to know what our options are. I enjoy my new lifts every time I open one. I got tired of holding them open with my head and didn't have the brains to just replace them. Jay

2 hours ago, Parrformance said:

Ordered these and received them yesterday.  Hope to install today.  It will be nice not to have to hold up the door with my head to get into jockey box.

"It is better to have more truck than you need than to need more truck than you have"

2001 Volvo 660, Cummins 400 ISX, Eaton 3 Peddle Auto Shift    
2014 Fuzion 40' Toyhauler
2015 Smart Car                                                                                                                                                                          

I bought the set twice, last set purchased on January 10th, 2021, order total with tax was $12.40.

Seems like their lying about the inflation numbers.

2006 Volvo VNL 780, " Arvey"  Volvo D12, 465hp, 1650 ft/lbs tq., ultrashift

2003 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon

2010 Forest River Coachman Freedom Express 280RLS

Jackalopee