Need info - unrelated

phoenix2013

Hmm..Uhaul with car trailer for one car, spouse drives the other.  If they aren't using a Uhaul, then they could use Uship to ship them.  If you're flexible on dates, you can get decent rates.

2001 VNL 660

2018 DRV Fullhouse JX450

2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon

Does one vehicle have the towing capacity to tow the other one on a dolly or open car hauler? When we moved from Indiana to MN we had 5 vehicles and a trailer to move and only 4 drivers.  We pulled the trailer with one vehicle and the car went on a tow dolly behind another vehicle.

2005 Freightliner Century S/T, Singled, Air ride ET Jr. hitch
2019 46'+ Dune Sport Man Cave custom 5th wheel toy hauler
Owner of the 1978 Custom Van "Star Dreamer" which might be seen at a local car show near you!

Check out http://www.hhrvresource.com/

for much more info on HDT's.

Ship them by freight.  Not as expensive as you may think.  Free estimates online.  

Chet & Deb
'01 Volvo 660 w/ Smart
'19 Forest River Columbus 320RS 5th wheel
2022 Chev 2500HD Long Bed
Retired CWO4, USN and federal service
Electronics Tech/Network Engineer/Welder/Machinist

Sell the salt riddled vehicles in NH and replace them with rust free units in AZ.  Use the fuel savings to help offset sales tax, etc.

KW T-680, POPEMOBILE
Newmar X-Aire, VATICAN
Lots of old motorcycles, Moto Guzzi Griso and Spyder F3 currently in the front row
Young enough to play in the dirt as a retired farmer.
contact me at rickeieio1@comcast.net

It's a "fluid situation", my understanding is that there will be also a trailer being pulled behind the rental truck. My son in not "impressed" with his partners interstate driving. The trial trip was to and from the HDT Rally.

I've seen small drive on car carriers (for 2-3 cars) pulled behind pickups, I'm wondering if those are available for interstate transport hire?

2 hours ago, phoenix2013 said:

It's a "fluid situation", my understanding is that there will be also a trailer being pulled behind the rental truck. My son in not "impressed" with his partners interstate driving. The trial trip was to and from the HDT Rally.

I've seen small drive on car carriers (for 2-3 cars) pulled behind pickups, I'm wondering if those are available for interstate transport hire?

Uhaul rents both dollies and drive on trailers.  But the drive on trailers only fit on car.

2001 VNL 660

2018 DRV Fullhouse JX450

2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon

As Rickeieio said, unless they're rare collector cars, sell them and replace in the valley. Smog testing is just 1 of the expenses importing a vehicle to AZ. Insurance is cheaper, tags are probably a wash. The volume of used vehicles down there will blow your hair straight back. Or, ruffle the peach fuzz.

I have been wrong before, I'll probably be wrong again. 

2000 Kenworth T 2000 w/N-14 and 10 speed Gen1 Autoshift, deck built by Star Fabrication
2006 smart fourtwo cdi cabriolet
2007 32.5' Fleetwood Quantum

Please e-mail us here.