RV Water Filter Store

SWharton

I think you wanted the RV water filter store. Kirk's link is to another company called Fresh Water Systems. Here is the link to the RV Water Filter store with the contact us numbers etc. I just called and got an answer here:

RV Water Filter Store

www.rvwaterfilterstore.com

12600 Stowe Dr Ste 8, Poway, CA 92064

(602) 625-1875

Open · Closes 5 PM

Their contact page is here: https://www.rvwaterfilterstore.com/

Is that what you were looking for?

Edited by RV_

RV/Derek
http://www.rvroadie.com Email on the bottom of my website page.
Retired AF 1971-1998

When you see a worthy man, endeavor to emulate him. When you see an unworthy man, look inside yourself. - Confucius

“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.” ... Voltaire

27 minutes ago, Kirk W said:

Their website is still working and still accepting orders. I suggest that you try using the Contact US page to reach them. 

Kirk see my post above.

RV/Derek
http://www.rvroadie.com Email on the bottom of my website page.
Retired AF 1971-1998

When you see a worthy man, endeavor to emulate him. When you see an unworthy man, look inside yourself. - Confucius

“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.” ... Voltaire

• 6 months later...
On 4/4/2023 at 1:25 PM, RV_ said:

RV Water Filter Store

www.rvwaterfilterstore.com

12600 Stowe Dr Ste 8, Poway, CA 92064

(602) 625-1875

Open · Closes 5 PM

I believe they have gone from being a small couple owned and operated business to being part of larger corporation that has a few companies operating out of that location.  I find comfy robes, schwalm rv parts.  It has evolved from the days of Rick & Lynn filling orders out of their Volvo with the warehouse/DROM on the back.

Marcel

3 hours ago, rpsinc said:

I believe they have gone from being a small couple owned and operated business to being part of larger corporation that has a few companies operating out of that location.  I find comfy robes, schwalm rv parts.  It has evolved from the days of Rick & Lynn filling orders out of their Volvo with the warehouse/DROM on the back.

Rick & Lynn Dahl owned it for 24 yr.  In 2016 Dave & Tracey Brannam took it over.  Not sure what site you're on to buy robes, etc.

https://www.rvwaterfilterstore.com/about-us

Full-timed for 16 Years
Traveled 8 yr in a 2004 Newmar Dutch Star 40' Motorhome
and 8 yr in a 33' Travel Supreme 5th Wheel

20 hours ago, rpsinc said:

I find comfy robes, schwalm rv parts. 

Where on the water filter store website do you find those? I am looking at the website only find water quality related products.

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

On 10/19/2023 at 6:29 PM, rpsinc said:

part of larger corporation that has a few companies operating out of that location.  I find comfy robes, schwalm rv parts

I said that other products are shown being sold out of that physical location.  As I understand, the current owners have multiple businesses operating there.  

I thought I explained that well. 

Dave & Tracey did well in growing the business and continuing the care and personal service Rick & Lyn started.

Marcel

38 minutes ago, rpsinc said:

I said that other products are shown being sold out of that physical location.  As I understand, the current owners have multiple businesses operating there.  

I looked through all 18 pages of parts and products on the RV Water Filter Store website and while the available items have been expanded from what Rick and Lynn Dahl stocked, everything there can be related to water as in plumbing parts, water treatment, faucet sets and such. I didn't find any other products or links to other sites. Having been a customer of the RV Water Filter Store for many years, I'd appreciate it if you could provide links or some other means of locating the other businesses that they have? 

9 hours ago, Kirk W said:

I looked through all 18 pages of parts and products on the RV Water Filter Store website and while the available items have been expanded from what Rick and Lynn Dahl stocked, everything there can be related to water as in plumbing parts, water treatment, faucet sets and such. I didn't find any other products or links to other sites. Having been a customer of the RV Water Filter Store for many years, I'd appreciate it if you could provide links or some other means of locating the other businesses that they have? 

I believe what he is saying is that there are (at least) three business being run out of the same physical street address.  Each business has its own website though.  This is what I found when google searching the physical address listed on the RV Water Filter Store's website:

... 12600 Stowe Drive STE 8. Poway, CA 92064 US Phone: 602-625-1875. Brad's Hours ... CA-1 Copyright © 2023 RV Water Filter Store.

... 12600 Stowe Dr. STE 8. Poway, CA 92064. Office Hours: Monday - Friday Business hours vary due to COVID-19 safety guidelines (Pacific Time). News & Updates. Sign ...
Find Address, Phone, Hours, Website, Reviews and other information for Schwalm RV Parts ( AnyRVparts.com ) at 12600 Stowe Dr STE 8, Poway, CA 92064, USA.

2000 Kenworth T2000 w/ Cummins N14 and autoshift
2017 DRV Mobile Suite 40KSSB4 with factory mods, dealer mods and personal mods - now in the RV graveyard
2022 DRV Full House MX450 with customized floor plan
2018 Polaris RZR Turbo S (fits in the garage)
2016 Smart Car (fits in the garage or gets flat towed behind the DRV when the RZR is in the garage)
My First Solar Install Thread
My Second Solar Install Thread & Photos and Documents Related to the build
My MX450's solar, battery and inverter system - my biggest system yet!

chadheiser.com      West Coast HDT Rally Website

event.png    

AZCACOIDIAKSMNMOMTNENVNMNDOKSDTNTXUTWYxlg.jpg

OK, I see what he is saying now. It is interesting that the phone numbers are from San Diego, Riverside, and for the water filter store, Phoenix. Of course if they are all cell phones the area codes probably track to where they originated. 

By using Google Earth I did some closer looking and find that Schwalm RV Parts also has a listing in the corner of that building and there is a picture of the staff, which does have Dave for sure and probably Tracy too, when compared to the water store picture.

Makes me think that all three get mail and probably ship from STE 8, and must be all online. I would guess that they have bought two more online business. Makes me wonder if they actually travel much, since that business location is only about 60 miles from their base at Jojoba Hills SKP park.

thumbnail?panoid=8-N3kZh9pkvQ1IpANk8qWQ&

We used to visit Rick and Lynn Dahl at the outdoor market in Yuma, 15 or so years ago.

Like a huge warehouse in the nearby city, it's called an industrial mall.  There are about 5 business's in that sectioned off building now, each has a Suite number and separate doors for the leased units.

Edited by Ray,IN

2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA IN 1SG retired;Good Sam Life member,FMCA ." And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you--ask what you can do for your country.  John F. Kennedy 20 Jan 1961