replacing refrigerator in my Teton

Yes it is. Reason I was so tired the fridge came in Friday and pouring rain. Park owner let me store it in his building. Only problem building good ways from my camper. So I put it on a cart and carted to my camper. That was a job in itself. Got a fellow camper help me get it in camper. Had to trim some upper trim wood for clearance. Couple of upright 2X4 in back for stops. Had to move them back a little. Only item left as fridge is on a slide out can see bottom of fridge. So I had a piece of trim on the old unit. Going to modify it today and nail in. 

2003 Teton Grand Freedom towed with 2006 Freightliner Century 120 across the beautiful USA welding pipe.https://photos.app.goo.gl/O32ZjgzSzgK7LAyt1

40 minutes ago, Kirk W said:

I commend you for sticking to the project! I've reached the age where I tend to pay someone else to do big jobs but I do miss the feeling of satisfaction you get from do it yourself jobs.

That in itself is nearly impossible. Getting a residential fridge put in by someone. Home Depot will install in a house but not rv.

2003 Teton Grand Freedom towed with 2006 Freightliner Century 120 across the beautiful USA welding pipe.https://photos.app.goo.gl/O32ZjgzSzgK7LAyt1

30 minutes ago, GlennWest said:

That in itself is nearly impossible. Getting a residential fridge put in by someone. Home Depot will install in a house but not rv.

Agree. There are few people willing to take on this amount of work, probably due to the pure bull work of moving the fridges around, and the detail work of finishing the trim to make it look good. There are even fewer fridge manufacturers willing to offer a warranty on their products, due to the "unconditioned" air space of an RV in travel.

I have been wrong before, I'll probably be wrong again. 

2000 Kenworth T 2000 w/N-14 and 10 speed Gen1 Autoshift, deck built by Star Fabrication
2006 smart fourtwo cdi cabriolet
2007 32.5' Fleetwood Quantum

Please e-mail us here.

If the new refrigerator you found at Home Depot is too large to fit through the door of your Teton RV, you may need to consider other options. One option is to remove a window or another large opening in your RV and install the new refrigerator through that opening, as you mentioned you saw in a video. Another option is to choose a smaller refrigerator that will fit through the door of your RV.

It is important to carefully measure the dimensions of the refrigerator and the opening in your RV to ensure a proper fit. If you are unsure about the installation process or don't have the necessary tools, it may be best to consult a professional to install the new refrigerator for you.

1 hour ago, Anawilliam850 said:

If the new refrigerator you found at Home Depot is too large to fit through the door of your Teton RV, you may need to consider other options. One option is to remove a window or another large opening in your RV and install the new refrigerator through that opening, as you mentioned you saw in a video. Another option is to choose a smaller refrigerator that will fit through the door of your RV.

It is important to carefully measure the dimensions of the refrigerator and the opening in your RV to ensure a proper fit. If you are unsure about the installation process or don't have the necessary tools, it may be best to consult a professional to install the new refrigerator for you.

Did you miss my posts. It is in and finished installing. I started to get a standard depth fridge but window would have to come out for entry. Got same counter size that original was. 

1 hour ago, GlennWest said:

Did you miss my posts. It is in and finished installing. I started to get a standard depth fridge but window would have to come out for entry. Got same counter size that original was. 

I think that poster just uses something like ChatGPT to generate stuff and doesn't ever read any posts. I just ignore him. Jay