Class of 2003

👋 Not sure when the “Class” started exactly. Think had to do with when we attended the SKP Boot Camp (we went to the first or second one). We started our full time RV journey in May, 2003 when we sold last sticks and bricks house so that’s our beginning. We camped in tents and RVs for MANY years before that. 

As far as I am aware, there is no activity there any longer. The most active group was 2007 and several of them went on to be key staff positions for Escapades. I am fairly sure that all of them are gone from Escapade now. I retired from Security last Escapade.

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

• 4 weeks later...

Yes, it all started with those of us who went fulltime in 2005. We came up with the idea and it took off in a flash. What has killed it is FB. FB wasn't around when we started and we all hung out here and on RV.net. I haven't been on here in years and just happened to think of the forum and wondered what I would find. So I came back, updated my profile and will check in from time to time. I did go to an Escapade last year in Lebanon, Tennessee. I found it totally lacking from what we used to have. Vendor area very limited, etc., few appealing seminars. My situation has changed considerably since the death of my DH, so my focus in the seminars was totally different than what it used to be. Now I have to brush up on ALL the jobs in the moho, not just the PINK ones! LOL But I don't have my Phaeton anymore. I manage with a much smaller rig.  I'm trying to find joy and fun as I putz along. No longer fulltiming. Have a home in a motorhome community in Florida and enjoy my time there when I'm not traveling.

Dale

PS: Hi Bill!

Dale Pace
Widow of Teacher's Pet
Mom to 1 Scottie, Brendon

2021 Coach House Platinum III 250DT

Travel summers and whenever else I can

http://skoolzoutforever.blogspot.com