Coach-Net sold

bobsallyh

29 minutes ago, DanZemke said:

Thanks for the news.  The articles conclusion seems reasonable to me.  Hope it turns out that way.

Ditto. To many people have gotten Thor'ed. I just hope people don't get Blue'd at the side the road.

Clay

Clay & Marcie Too old to play in the snow

Diesel pusher and previously 2 FW and small Class C

Interesting news indeed. I had seen something about it in RV Business but it didn't give nearly as much information. I had previously shifted from Coach Net due to cost since we are no longer fulltime but still have a soft spot for them based on the experience we had the one time that we needed our class A towed. 

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

I noted one small error in that article. Camping World did not buy out all small RV sales and service business's that now bear their name;  the original owner did not change,just who operated the business.

For instance, Camping World of Indianapolis is still legally listed as Stoutes RV of Indianapolis dba Camping World of Indianapolis. In Clarksville IN, the Camping World there reverted to the original owner Tom Stinnett Campers Inn RV, and is operating as such today.

However Tom Raper RV (David Bane owner) of Richmond IN(largest RV  dealer in IN)did sell out to Camping World.

2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA IN 1SG retired;Good Sam Life member,FMCA ." And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you--ask what you can do for your country.  John F. Kennedy 20 Jan 1961