Miyabeacin

This word is for a compound found in willow bark. From what I have read and understand is that it has medical use as a anti VEGF factor.  

That is a big statement. But I have done quite a bit of research on willow bark.

This compound, (I am probably wrong on calling it this) has been known for years. From what I can understand is that it is in willow bark. But the main ingredient in willow bark is Salicin.

Salicin is what most people know as aspirin. So when humans figured out how to separate Salicin out of willow bark this compound came along in the process.

Aspirin is made in a different way than extracting out of willow bark, at least that is what I understand. But this compound is in modern day aspirin. It is possible that the amount of this compound in aspirin is much less than in willow bark extract.

So we use aspirin for the normal uses that we are familiar with. 

So there is evidence of this extra compound that is in willow bark has the ability to be a anti VEGH compound.

This compound along with many others were studied considerably more when covid came along.

Before covid this compound was known to exist. But not much was really ever studied on its medical value.

One statement I read was that aspirin as we know it, was doing more than the main ingredient was possible to do in some medical situations. So scientists and researchers started looking at what else could be happening.

There is research ongoing around the globe on the possibility using this old compound in several medical ways.

So I was diagnosed with macular degeneration in September 2020. Wet in the left eye. Dry in the right eye. This happened in about 6 to 8 weeks time. 

Yep I had those shots in the eyes (with anti VEGH grow factor shots). I ended up get both eyes injections within a few minutes of each other.

I was told I would most likely to get shots the rest of my life.

I started aspirin treatment in January of this year. I was taking one 82 mg aspirin a day. I read about it in a article from the National Institute of Health. Then after much reading about where aspirin came from. I started willow bark treatment on June 1st.

I take no prescribed medication. I do take Preser Vision Areds 2.  As the ophthalmologist recommendation was taken. I also take vitamin D3 as doctors advice.

This is my experience. 

I have noticed that after 6 months of aspirin treatment, then using willow bark in the 400 mg/15 percent Salicin content. That was the smallest amount in a capsule that was available. That way it is a known, controlled dose.

Aspirin was working to correct my vision about 80 percent. Once I started the willow bark, in about 10 weeks I noticed that my vision was where it was before.

My last ophthalmologist visit was in the end of October this year. My next appointment is in May of next year.

Unless something changes.

If it does there are two ophthalmologist within a 25 minute drive of where I am for the winter     

I am also keeping my regular ophthalmologist informed on my situation. 

Edited by Wrknrvr

This word is for a compound found in willow bark. From what I have read and understand is that it has medical use as a anti VEGF factor.  

That is a big statement. But I have done quite a bit of research on willow bark.

This compound, (I am probably wrong on calling it this) has been known for years. From what I can understand is that it is in willow bark. But the main ingredient in willow bark is Salicin.

Salicin is what most people know as aspirin. So when humans figured out how to separate Salicin out of willow bark this compound came along in the process.

Aspirin is made in a different way than extracting out of willow bark, at least that is what I understand. But this compound is in modern day aspirin. It is possible that the amount of this compound in aspirin is much less than in willow bark extract.

So we use aspirin for the normal uses that we are familiar with. 

So there is evidence of this extra compound that is in willow bark has the ability to be a anti VEGH compound.

This compound along with many others were studied considerably more when covid came along.

Before covid this compound was known to exist. But not much was really ever studied on its medical value.

One statement I read was that aspirin as we know it, was doing more than the main ingredient was possible to do in some medical situations. So scientists and researchers started looking at what else could be happening.

There is research ongoing around the globe on the possibility using this old compound in several medical ways.

So I was diagnosed with macular degeneration in September 2020. Wet in the left eye. Dry in the right eye. This happened in about 6 to 8 weeks time. 

Yep I had those shots in the eyes (with anti VEGH grow factor shots). I ended up get both eyes injections within a few minutes of each other.

I was told I would most likely to get shots the rest of my life.

I started aspirin treatment in January of this year. I read about it in a article from the National Institute of Health. Then after much reading about where aspirin came from. I started willow bark treatment on June 1st.

I take no prescribed medication. I do take Preser Vision Areds 2.  As the ophthalmologist recommendation was taken. I also take vitamin D3 as doctors advice.

This is my experience. 

I have noticed that after 6 months of aspirin treatment, then using willow bark in the 400 mg/15 percent Salicin content. That was the smallest amount in a capsule that was available.

Aspirin was working to correct my vision about 80 percent. Once I started the willow bark, in about 10 weeks I noticed that my vision was where it was before.

My last ophthalmologist visit was in the end of October this year. My next appointment is in May of next year.

Unless something changes. If it does there are two ophthalmologist within a 25 minute drive of where I am for the winter     

I am also keeping my regular ophthalmologist informed on my situation. 

I quit talking aspirin when I started the willow bark.

The one thing that have noticed is, there is now no going from not seeing good days before getting the shots. Then taking a few days to see good again. Then being what the ophthalmologist called stable.

I would now call what the ophthalmologist called stable as about 86 percent of my sight being what it was before I had problems.

I got new glasses in late October of 2020 after several injections. But I could not see like I thought I should.

I was trying to post a study on this subject from Europe. But I cannot get it to post the website. I am not a computer person.

If you search the net for this subject, several articles are available to try to understand what I am talking about

Identification and Accumulation of Phenolic Compounds in the Leaves and Bark of Salix alba (L.) and Their Biological Potential

Edited by Wrknrvr