Arizona HDT registration

dennisvr

I was asked the other day if a truck could be registered in Arizona, noncommercial to pull an RV trailer.  I didn't know so I thought I would ask here.  So, has anyone done it or know what it takes to register one in Arizona?

Edited by dennisvr

"It is better to have more truck than you need than to need more truck than you have"

2001 Volvo 660, Cummins 400 ISX, Eaton 3 Peddle Auto Shift    
2014 Fuzion 40' Toyhauler
2015 Smart Car                                                                                                                                                                          

Can't recall his name, but there was a fella on here a couple years back that was registered in AZ.  I think he had to be commercial and had to have a CDL=A.

KW T-680, POPEMOBILE
Newmar X-Aire, VATICAN
Lots of old motorcycles, Moto Guzzi Griso and Spyder F3 currently in the front row
Young enough to play in the dirt as a retired farmer.
contact me at rickeieio1@comcast.net

16 hours ago, rickeieio said:

Can't recall his name, but there was a fella on here a couple years back that was registered in AZ.  I think he had to be commercial and had to have a CDL=A.

He said he was told it couldnt be done in Arizona.  He said he had ties to Nevada and I told him I thought he could reg. it as a private truck there.

"It is better to have more truck than you need than to need more truck than you have"

2015 Smart Car                                                                                                                                                                          

• Phil D changed the title to Arizona HDT registration
  • 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Tenuhsee1975 said:

We have a Volvo 730 and it is registered as a private truck in AZ.  We also previously had a 1997 Volvo that was also registered as a private truck.

John

Thanks

2015 Smart Car