Dometic Heater Thermostat issue?

Hi all, I have a digital Dometic thermostat that controls heat and AC, and when I try to use heat now, it works until it needs to turn on again because min temp is reached.  I can hear some relay sounds in the overhead AC strangely enough, and the heater blower starts up, but there is no ignition.  I can trigger ignition by taking the desired temp up another degree.  Any thoughts on what might be the root cause of the issue?  If thermostat, I'll probably go for a microair replacement.  Thanks!

When a thermostat is shared by the air conditioner and the furnace it is normal for the signial to go from the thermostat to a control circuit board that is located in the air conditioner. That circuit board takes the signal from the thermostat to know if you want heat or cooling and then sends the request to the appropriate appliance. If you don't have the operator/installation manual, let us know what model Dometic thermostat you have and we can probably point you to one. 

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

Thanks, it is this thermostat, with the awful capacitive touch buttons (I know, I need to reach out to Dometic to get the updated covers).  I think I will swap the thermostat from the bedroom to the living room first, to see if I can isolate the issue to the thermostat itself.

dom-ct_tn.jpg?v=1660233192

Edited by dartmouth01