T-Mobile's Inseego 5G M2000 MiFi

LindaH

I've been using the above MiFi for a couple of months now (bought it through Calyx Institute which offers true unlimited use...I asked about Calyx Institute in an earlier post).  The heaviest use has been for streaming (we 100% stream now except for a few occasions when we watch OTA programs, mainly local news) and it's worked quite well for that.

We left to head south on Tuesday, and I've been comparing signals on the MiFi vs my Visible phone (Samsung Galaxy S21+ 5G).  So far, I haven't seen a 5G signal on my phone, but each time I've checked the MiFi, I've seen a 5G signal.  I'll keep comparing the two as we continue our travels to our winter destination.

So far, I've been pleased with the MiFi!

Edited by LindaH

LindaH
2014 Winnebago Aspect 27K
2011 Kia Soul

No, that would be pretty far out of our way considering our starting point is eastern Washington. 

We usually take either US-95 or US-93 down through Nevada.  This year, I think we've decided on 93 as it's less miles and the fuel is less expensive.

LindaH
2014 Winnebago Aspect 27K
2011 Kia Soul