Rainbow Plantation questions

rynosback

I’m looking at coming to this park for a couple of months this Winter. I’ve read reviews which seem to be VERY mixed. 
is there over the air tv, using your antenna? How is the Verizon and AT&T cell signal? At most SKP parks they tend to have games going on at the clubhouse everyday. Does this one have the activities? Like cards and other games. Is there a schedule of the activities? 
Thanks for the feedback.

2015 Ram 3500 RC DRW CTD AISIN 410 rear

2016 Mobile Suites 38RSB3

OK Verizon signal is weak, we have one but I have the WeBoost RV and had to put the antenna up 20 ft or so. People are hanging around the laundry trying to get a signal according to my wife. Have not run a signal test yet.

They have a big clubhouse and have activities there, line dancing every morning, Octoberfest tomorrow, And other things I'm sure. It's a nice park except for the cell signal. WIFI is pay extra.

We have found it to be one of the most friendly parks where the people who have purchase lots and built houses mix with the RV folks and are all very involved in activities and traveling Escapees are encouraged to participate. It has been a few years since we were last there but we have enjoyed every visit. 

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

I'm at Rainbow Plantation for the second winter.

Verizon is turning 15-20Mbps on my Pepwave, ATT on my phone is ok. Agesilaus lock onto Verizon band 4; right now it's 18.84Mbps. The bands which have a stronger signal are horrible because everyone's devices go on them. DW's Verizon phone says -116dBm, which is marginally usable for Facebook etc.

There's lots of things going on in the clubhouse, just getting started with very active stuff.

-C&J-

CG reviews & more - www.fugawetribe.com

39 minutes ago, jbh said:

I'm at Rainbow Plantation for the second winter.

Verizon is turning 15-20Mbps on my Pepwave, ATT on my phone is ok. Agesilaus lock onto Verizon band 4; right now it's 18.84Mbps. The bands which have a stronger signal are horrible because everyone's devices go on them. DW's Verizon phone says -116dBm, which is marginally usable for Facebook etc.

There's lots of things going on in the clubhouse, just getting started with very active stuff.

What kind of Mbps are you getting on your AT&T? I ask because I have an AT&T hotspot. It looks like you can pay for wifi there also. For the people that are, are they getting good bandwidth? Do people post up what games are played and when? My experience with other SKP parks is that they play the same games on a certain day and time. Usually there is a schedule showing this. Or is it more like the same group of people just get together when they want? 
thanks for the feedback. 

3 hours ago, agesilaus said:

OK Verizon signal is weak, we have one but I have the WeBoost RV and had to put the antenna up 20 ft or so. People are hanging around the laundry trying to get a signal according to my wife. Have not run a signal test yet.

They have a big clubhouse and have activities there, line dancing every morning, Octoberfest tomorrow, And other things I'm sure. It's a nice park except for the cell signal. WIFI is pay extra.

Is your WeBoost helping the signal? How is the pay wifi there? 
Thanks.

I have only an ordinary ATT phone, no ATT-enabled router or hotspot. Last year the office folks told us that a hurricane had taken out the wifi; I'm not aware of anything changing and no one mentioned it to me in the office a couple of days ago. Best call and ask.

-C&J-

CG reviews & more - www.fugawetribe.com

21 hours ago, jbh said:

I have only an ordinary ATT phone, no ATT-enabled router or hotspot. Last year the office folks told us that a hurricane had taken out the wifi; I'm not aware of anything changing and no one mentioned it to me in the office a couple of days ago. Best call and ask.

How is your AT&T signal? 

On 10/19/2022 at 7:17 PM, agesilaus said:

Hey can you send me a private message? Wanted to know which Weboost system your running and your feedback. I’ve thought about getting one for the past few years, but always been in places that had a good signal.