Your Best Address Rates Going Up

Greetings,

We are domiciled in South Dakota and have been using Your Best Address (YBA) for the past four years. (We switched to them when MyDakotaAddress shut down.)

Our mail service is up for renewal and we are seeing a 50% rate increase in the cost of the service. Since we've only used two mail service companies in the 15 years of full-time RVings, we don't know if this increase is "normal."

In the past, what has been your experience with rate increases of the mail service you use.

Art

2016 Leisure Travel Van Serenity S24CB

I only have experience with the Escapee mail service so don't know about the others bur Escapees does have SD mail service now so you may want to check them out and compare the prices. We had Escapees level B service and I believe that when we signed up in 2000, it was $90/year, pllus postage. Today that same level of service is $115/year plus postage. We had their service for 20 years.

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

Like Kirk, we haven't had experience with any services except Escapees. We signed up in 2015 and get a veterans' discount off the $115/year for level B (I don't remember how much). It hasn't changed in the past seven years.

Rob

2012 F350 CC LB DRW 6.7
2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes, solar, DP windows
Full-time since 8/2015

StatesVisited20210913_small.jpg

One thing that we should mention is that in addition to the annual cost for mail service, one must be a member of the Escapees RV Club in order to use the mail service. That does currently cost $49.95/year but it also brings a long list of additional benefits in addition to access to the mail service. To me it is still worth the price but you do need to know.

Edited by Kirk W

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI