Dometic Fridge has no power

My domestic 2662 does not work, power 120 and 12 all good at lower board, working through trouble shooting there is no power out of the plug output for the eye brow board, replaced the lower logic board, same results, I don't want to spend another 200 on eyebrow board unless that is the problem, nobody around here has a domestic card test set up,,,, any ideas, or link to proper trouble shoot guide?

Here is Dometic Service Manual in .pdf form that you can download. The trouble shooting guide starts on page 4. Do you have any panel lights at all? Page 13 addresses trouble shooting of the upper and lower circuit boards. I would need to know more in order to offer any advice or opinions.

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

Dave, sorry I got here late, but as you know the eyebrow board CANT WORK unless it has power and on "some" (maybe yours maybe not ?)  Dometic fridges I've owned over 50 years, as best I recall no warranty, it comes from where the little wire(s) leading up to the eyebrow panel connects to the rear control circuit board (some have wires to thermocouple and another to eyebrow off the circuit board). If you changed boards ?? and there's still no power FROM the board up TO the eyebrow ?? (that your case??) I'm puzzled same as you........IE  if theres no power getting TO the eyebrow, that's where to look, versus the eyebrow itself...    Many Dometic boards have a couple glass fuses onboard but they may be for other 12 and 120 volt loads (heater) instead of the eyebrow CHECK THE MANUALS WIRING DIAGRAM

Of course, go by the MANUAL POSTED ABOVE NOT ME, Im in the dark just throwing out my experience which may or more likely NOT help one bit grrrrrrrrrrr 

John T

Edited by oldjohnt

If I was there doing a service call on this unit. The first thing to do is to unplug the 110 vac power.

That way you cannot get shocked.

Then I work remove the dc power from the board.     Thinking about it you could use your old board.

Then plug all wires into the old  PCB. But not the connection to the eyebrow board. Now test for 12vdc power coming out of the PCB headed  towards the eyebrow board. There has to be power coming out of the main board.

The next thing is to unplug the eyebrow board, then plug the connector into the main PCB that connects the eyebrow board.

There has to be 12vdc power to the eyebrow board.

So I would suggest using the ground connection for the main PCB for all testing.   I would go so far as to skin some insulation off the ground wire to make sure you are getting a very good ground. I am talking about the main ground wire before the terminal end.

A ground problem can cause trouble shooting a 12vdc system very confusing.

I would also replace the fuses on your old board.  Just replace them with good fuses.

Let us know what your results are .

Will try to help more if needed.

Vern