Low vs. High frame types

Rotorhead

Hello all,

I have trying to figure out which measurements I need to use for checking my ride height. The calculation form in the suspension manual has Low and High. Each of those has tow sets of numbers as well. I.E. Low - outside rail height dimension 10.5" ; 7.75-8.5" and High - outside rail height dimension 11.75 : 7.0-7.75". Which ones are supposed to be used? I am assuming the difference is for the different tire sizes. I have 22.5" and my initial ride height measures 6 7/8". I am thinking I should be using the High and 7.0-7.75 range. I don't see how I can stretch those bags another 7/8" to get into the Low range. 

What do you guys think? I am also thinking I will replace the wear plates on the suspension.

Chuck

I believe they are referring to the height of the frame rails, what size frame rails do you have, 10.5" or 11.75"?

2005 Freightliner Century S/T, Singled, Air ride ET Jr. hitch
2019 46'+ Dune Sport Man Cave custom 5th wheel toy hauler
Owner of the 1978 Custom Van "Star Dreamer" which might be seen at a local car show near you!

Check out http://www.hhrvresource.com/

for much more info on HDT's.