How to make it work with so many pets

jules2go

Hello all,

I'm considering trying to full-time for a year or so, but I have two cats and two dogs. What issues have come up for you and how did you solve them? I'd be in a travel trailer that's under 30 ft. Maybe I need to be more specific, I don't know. One adult and four pets.... not easy. I'm at a junction in my life and this lifestyle is one of the options. I've considered full-timing in the past, but didn't want to start it until I had less pets. My stick and brick is about to be sold. Thank you!

Julia

Nucamp T@b 320S, Toyota Tacoma

Asheville. NC

Don't postpone joy!

I would think it possible, although I haven't done so. If the cats are indoor cats that would go a long way to helping. There are RV parks that limit the number of pets but not all do so. If the cats are not indoor only then you will need to train them to a leash or carry a cage as few places are tolerant of free roaming cats and if you go into remote areas a free roaming pet often dissappears, never to be seen again. It is also fairly common for RV parks to have size and breed restrictions on dogs. The size of RV needed is a very personal thing and if it is enough for you,it should be fine. 

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI