After a busy week at Escapade, let’s get together for a fun, friendly shooting competition! 

This HOP will give you the opportunity to participate in safe gun-handling skills, in a competitive, yet friendly, environment.

There will be two classes of competitions: revolver and semi-auto.  

You may choose revolver, semi-auto, or both. 

A prize will be presented to the best shooter in each of these two competitions. In the event of a tie, a coin flip will decide the best shooter. 

Paper targets will be supplied, and the distance will be 3, 5, 7, 10, 15 and 25 yards.

Competition will be a 50-round course of fire.

Please provide your own gun, ammo, as well as eye and ear protection.

Itinerary

·         Arrive at range

·         Safety briefing

·         Revolver warm-up

·         Revolver competition

·         Semi-auto warm-up

·         Semi-auto competition

·         Prizes awarded

Subject to change.

Please no first-time shooters. You must know how to shoot and operate a weapon safely. All shooters must be 21 or older.

Prices for this HOP 

Revolver: $50.00 per person

Semi-auto: $50.00 per person

Both revolver and semi-auto: $75.00 per person

To register for this HOP: 
You can purchase this HOP when you register for Escapade. Registration opens soon for Escapade. Click on: www.escapade.escapees.com   

Note: This HOP may sell out online before you have a chance to register via phone.

The HOP Registration Department

936-755-1060

Or email: registration@escapees.com

RV Parking - Extended stays for the HOPs

The cost of the HOP does not include parking fees, but we will be glad to help you with your extended stay. 

HOP confirmation email

• Once registered, a confirmation email will be sent to you regarding all the pertinent information. There is a link you will need to click.

• If you do not see it in your inbox, please, check your spam file. 
  • If you do not see it in the spam file, please log into your Escapees dashboard and see if we have your correct email address on file. 
  • To change or correct any personal data on your dashboard, click escapees.com and sign into your account.
  • If you did not receive the confirmation email. Please email the registration department and let them know to email you one.

Travel Insurance

We highly suggest you protect your financial investment on this HOP by purchasing trip insurance. 

If you or a family member has a pre-existing medical condition, consider purchasing trip cancellation or interruption insurance. Insurance can also help with covering unexpected illnesses or emergencies while on the trip. For more information on travel insurance click on  https://escapees.com/event/guns-and-ammo-hop-2023/

For more information on this HOP, click:  https://escapees.com/event/guns-and-ammo-hop-2023/  

HOP Cancellation Policy

1 Business Day from Booking:         Full Refund

·         More Than 90 Days to the event:    75% Refund

·         30 – 90 Days to the event:               25% Refund

·         30 Days or Less to the event:          No Refunds

View upcoming HOPs: https://www.escapees.com/hops

See you at the HOP! 

Lisa Koca

HOP Director

936-755-1060

Escapees RV Club
100 Rainbow Drive
Livingston, Texas 77351

www.escapees.com

For Cruise HOPs, call:

Escapees Travel Agency
855-757-8881 (Toll-Free)

18 hours ago, 2gypsies said:

I sent a reply and now it's gone.  

I object to Escapees having this kind of HOP.

You have the right to object but others have the right to enjoy this. You do not need to attend, participate or even concern yourself with this HOP. No different to someone objecting to anything involving the clothing optional Buff HOP, which could also be fun and nobody would be carrying concealed.

2015 Itasca Ellipse 42QD

2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Hard Rock Edition

2021 Harley Street Glide Special 

Fulltimer

Love this as I didn't know SKPs had these. Great way to build camaraderie and enhance safety in the community.  

RV/Derek
http://www.rvroadie.com Email on the bottom of my website page.
Retired AF 1971-1998

When you see a worthy man, endeavor to emulate him. When you see an unworthy man, look inside yourself. - Confucius

“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.” ... Voltaire

On 9/3/2022 at 9:48 AM, Twotoes said:

No different to someone objecting to anything involving the clothing optional Buff HOP, which could also be fun and nobody would be carrying concealed.

😮🤣😅

RV/Derek
Retired AF 1971-1998

When you see a worthy man, endeavor to emulate him. When you see an unworthy man, look inside yourself. - Confucius

“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.” ... Voltaire

2 hours ago, RV_ said:

Love this as I didn't know SKPs had these.

Perhaps you should join again and attend a few events. If memory serves (and it often fails) the HOP programs began at least 15 years ago. If you still received the Escapees Magazine you would see listings for them all. 

Escapees HOPs – Head Out Program focuses on bringing RVers to unique locations, special events and theme-related activities to create fun-filled and memorable adventures. All you have to do is register and show up!

There are also several new events of different typs such as  Hangouts

A community of 55-60 active RV enthusiasts, A 5-10 day event, usually at a campground with full or partial hookups, A schedule with a choice of organized activities as well as plenty of opportunities for socializing and spontaneous eventsIncluded or optional excursions like hiking, kayaking, bicycling, breweries and wineries, foodie tours, local festivals and group campfires, happy hours and potluck meals

And Xscapers Convergences have beccome some of the most popular events.

The Convergences have become the heart of Xscapers with events catering to working-age RVers providing education, social activities and outdoor adventures. You are sure to find a community to call your own and foster friendships that will last a lifetime. 

Edited by Kirk W

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

Kirk if you remember I joined a year or two before you did. More than 24 years ago. They never retire our SKP numbers.

Edited by RV_

RV/Derek
Retired AF 1971-1998

2 hours ago, RV_ said:

More than 24 years ago. hey never retire our SKP numbers.

That is a fact but if you were current on dues you would also receive the Escapees Magazine to read about those events, and the advertising of them. You are correct that once a number has been issued it isn't reissued. In fact, if you were to rejoin tomorrow, as long as you tell them that you have a previously issued SKP number, you will get new membership cards with that same number. Our youngest son was a member for 2 years, then dropped out for a few years and this past January he rejoined. His SKP number is the original one. 

As a side note, last Escapade there was a gentelman who I got to speak with who had a 4 digit number. I believe that he indicated his join date was about 1982 or so. It would be very interesting to know what the lowest SKP number still active might be. The last that I checked, the software used by the club doesn't have that capability. 

Edited by Kirk W

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

Been there, done that. Remember when you found that out Kirk? It is good to know how the SKPs work since they are a great organization with a great bunch of members.

RV/Derek
Retired AF 1971-1998