Do you use CBD products?

2 hours ago, RV_ said:

Did you order or go into a store where legal?

We got the first from a vendor at Escapade in Lebenon, TN.  Our son bought mom some gummies at a store in the Dallas area. CBD with less than 0.3% THC is legal in both states as is true in most states although some also say that it must be made from hemp and not from cannabis but from what I read hemp has more CBD that cannabis anyway so most of it is. This was published by Forbes magazine on June 7 of this year.

Your Guide To CBD Legalization By State

EDIT: I wonder if I am correct that Amazon only ships such products to states where it is fully legal? I wonder if they ship THC products to states where that is legal? On my Amazon the only THC related products are test kits to see if you have it in your system.

Edited by Kirk W

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

2 hours ago, Kirk W said:

CBD with less than 0.3% THC is legal in both states as is true in most states although some also say that it must be made from hemp and not from cannabis but from what I read hemp has more CBD that cannabis anyway so most of it is. This was published by Forbes magazine on June 7 of this year.

Kirk, hemp is Cannabis. They are the same. They call it hemp when it has less than .3% THC. When they cultivate for least THC content they call it hemp.

Excerpt from Forbes you quoted of June 7: "

"CBD vs THC: Key Differences

CBD and THC may come from the same plant, but their unique chemical structures affect how they interact with the body. Because of these inherent differences, they are also treated differently in the U.S. legal system."

That link: https://www.forbes.com/health/body/cbd-vs-thc/

From North Carolina State University:

"What’s the difference between hemp and marijuana?

Hemp and marijuana are, taxonomically speaking, the same plant; they are different names for the same genus (Cannabis) and species.

“Hemp and marijuana even look and smell the same,” says Tom Melton, deputy director of NC State Extension. “The difference is that hemp plants contain no more than 0.3 percent (by dry weight) of THC (tetrahydrocannabinol), the psychoactive substance found in marijuana. By comparison, marijuana typically contains 5 to 20 percent THC. You can’t get high on hemp.”

https://news.ncsu.edu/2019/02/is-hemp-the-same-thing-as-marijuana/

:rolleyes:

Edited by RV_

RV/Derek
http://www.rvroadie.com Email on the bottom of my website page.
Retired AF 1971-1998

When you see a worthy man, endeavor to emulate him. When you see an unworthy man, look inside yourself. - Confucius

“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.” ... Voltaire

3 hours ago, RV_ said:

Kirk, hemp is Cannabis

The Difference Between Cannabis, Hemp and Marijuana Explained

As interest in cannabidiol (CBD) continues to grow, so does the availability of different products. A factor that often confuses people is whether the CBD in the products comes from hemp or cannabis. The short answer is that they derive from different varieties of the Cannabis Sativa plant.

What is the difference between hemp CBD and cannabis CBD?

Edited by Kirk W

FWIW, I ordered the CBD 50mg capsules from procana.com in California for DW. They also sell the 1:1 capsules, but not legal in Indiana.

2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA IN 1SG retired;Good Sam Life member,FMCA ." And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you--ask what you can do for your country.  John F. Kennedy 20 Jan 1961

11 hours ago, Ray,IN said:

FWIW, I ordered the CBD 50mg capsules from procana.com in California for DW.

Looking at the website it is interesting to compare to Spartakush the companiy that made what Pam tried. Neither site makes mention of use for pain relief but the user endorsements mostly do so and it was what she found as well and her only reason for using it. She isn't currently using any of the CBD products.