R V Paradise

Looking for a great Winter Haven?  Home and RV setup in the Foothills of Yuma, AZ! Located only 5 blocks from the bank and the future grocery store.  2 bedroom, 1 bath  updated Mobile home on your own gated lot!  Lot also has an RV cover as well as full hookups for your rig!  Home has a covered patio with a great, fully enclosed Arizona room next to it. Great place for a party!  All of this for $139,900.

Call Jim: 210-569-3067

Nancy: 970-903-3938

We are selling but we’ll rent it whatever comes first.   Rather sell it we are both in our 80 and have homes in co and Texas and another here that we live in ..sold the rv s now time to let go of stuff. jim

Yuma Foothills is a unique community and I'd definitely consider it if I was looking for a winter base.  Cindy and I spent some time there a few years back when her uncle went down one winter to help one of his WA neighbors re-open a mobile home she and her late husband owned there.  If you're only there seasonally you can register with the Yuma PD and they'll keep an eye on your property while it's vacant.

Edited by Lou Schneider

One of the RV Driving School instructors lived in the Yuma foothills area when we were taking lessons. It was great to park right there on his lot to be ready for the next day's lessons. I would have been willing to buy there if we had been looking for a long term site in that vicinity.

Linda Sand

Lou, the Yuma County Sheriffs Dept takes care of what you are talking about. The Foothills is in the county. Likewise Rural Metro covers the ambulance and fire protection. We have an RV lot in the Foothills, and you are definitely correct as to it being unique.