RV Storage in San Antonio area - recommendations?

Vic2021

Hi all, 

Edit to add, apparently my exasperation did not show in the OP. I have done internet searches and called multiple storage places, the only thing available is uncovered. 

I was hoping either for some specific suggestions or maybe some thinking out of the box ideas that I had not considered. 

We are new on the road as of last fall. We have a small set up. Tow vehicle and TT together are only 40 ft long. 

The plan is to spend part of the year traveling overseas. I have plane tickets booked for the end of September but I can't find storage unless I'm willing to park outside and uncovered. 

We have family in San Antonio and it's a bit of a home base for us so preferably storage would be in the area. 

Enclosed would be my first option. Covered second. 

Since the trailer is outside most of the time uncovered, it's probably ok to leave it outside? 

I'm more concerned with the tow vehicle and security. 

Also other than checking reviews is there anything else we should check? 

Thanks. 

Vic

Edited by Vic2021
More info

I think that you would find that far more RVs that are stored are outside than inside and a major factor in that is the cost. By inside do you mean inside of a building or just under cover? Most RV storage lots that have covered storage it is long roof structures with ends and sometimes a back wall but no dividing walls between RVs or doors on the front. The place my RV is stored just increased the rent from $75/month to $100/month for an outside spot on pavement with security cameras and their covered sites went from $135/month to $150/month and that is located in a far east suburb of Dallas. They have a waiting list for the covered sites. 

Have you done an internet search for RV storage in San Antonio?  

Self storage.com            Reio Medina RV Storage               Talley Road Boat & RV Storage

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI