What is your favorite Buffalo Wings Recipe? and prepration method?

Velos

I have never made wings but thought I would give it a try.  I have been looking at recipes online and finding tips ie: baking instead of frying, baking powder or corn starch to make crispier and crock pot wings (broil for 3 minutes just before serving). Several include ranch dressing seasoning packet but in looking at the contents it contains MSG.
Packet Ingredients:  Maltodextrin, buttermilk, salt, monosodium glutamate, lactic acid, dried garlic, dried onion, spices, citric acid, less than 2% of: calcium stearate, artificial flavors, xanthan gum, carboxymethylcellulose, guar gum, natural flavors (soy). Contains: Milk, Soy.

What is your favorite Buffalo Wings recipe?

We don't do Buffalo Wings but have learned that baking wings on a rack in the oven makes for really crispy skin. We then stir them into a "sticky sauce" which makes me want to lick the bowl.

Linda

Blog: http://sandcastle.sandsys.org/

Former Rigs: Liesure Travel van, Winnebago View 24H, Winnebago Journey 34Y, Sportsmobile Sprinter conversion van

this is the belive it or don't category.

Here is a link to the original "buffalo wings" bar in Buffalo NY.
The link is to their "special sauce" if you wanted to try something authentic.

I used to live about 60 miles from Buffalo and travelled there many times, but never visited the Anchor Bar. Their sauce is also available on Amazon.

Happy cooking!

+++++++++++_____________________________________+++++++++++

2021 Ram 3500  2017 Arctic Fox 25W(to be traded??)
HAM guy (Ke7FIX), photography, woodworking (mostly sawdust),
Electronics Technician,  USAF DAV

Going where everyone has gone before

event.png                                             

Trader Joe's has a Ranch Seasoning Blend in the spices area that has no MSG.  But Trader Joe's is not everywhere.

2004 40' Newmar Dutch Star DP towing an AWD 2020 Ford Escape Hybrid, Fulltimer July 2003 to October 2018, Parttimer now.
Travels through much of 2013 - http://www.sacnoth.com - Bill, Diane and Evita (the cat)