2014 Dutchmen Voltage v3600- looking to purchase

trimster

We found toyhauler that might replace the one we have, near us.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1074181410118342/?ref=browse_tab&referral_code=marketplace_top_picks&referral_story_type=top_picks

Any thoughts from those who have owned a Dutchman Voltage.  Problems? things to look for when inspecting?

Thanks

Robert & Lisa
'14 Keystone Fuzion 315 38' 5er

2015 Volvo VNL 670, D13, iShift 'The Tartis' (ours)

2013 Smart Fortwo Passion 'K-9'

2011 CanAm Spyder RT Limited (Ours)

We are both USAF vets.

LbjZhp0l.jpg

Sorry no info on the Voltage toyhauler.  I would say check the tires dates.  I bought a 2014 toyhauler 6 months ago and it had the original tires pushing 8 yrs.  They were Sailun 16ply or maybe 14ply dont remember.  I do like Sailun tires (have 6 on the truck) but after their recall they have increased in price.  Looking at the TransEagle 14 ply, can get them for $60 less a tire.  Oh, back to your original post, nice looking toyhauler.

"It is better to have more truck than you need than to need more truck than you have"

2001 Volvo 660, Cummins 400 ISX, Eaton 3 Peddle Auto Shift    
2014 Fuzion 40' Toyhauler
2015 Smart Car                                                                                                                                                                          

8 minutes ago, dennisvr said:

Sorry no info on the Voltage toyhauler.  I would say check the tires dates.  I bought a 2014 toyhauler 6 months ago and it had the original tires pushing 8 yrs.  They were Sailun 16ply or maybe 14ply dont remember.  I do like Sailun tires (have 6 on the truck) but after their recall they have increased in price.  Looking at the TransEagle 14 ply, can get them for $60 less a tire.  Oh, back to your original post, nice looking toyhauler.

All my Sailun tires have delaminated and exploded. Switched to Hercules.  Love them.

Ya, tires...ugh.

Robert & Lisa
'14 Keystone Fuzion 315 38' 5er

2015 Volvo VNL 670, D13, iShift 'The Tartis' (ours)

2013 Smart Fortwo Passion 'K-9'

2011 CanAm Spyder RT Limited (Ours)

We are both USAF vets.

LbjZhp0l.jpg