Hidden And Useful Windows Apps

RV_

I did not realize these were not well known especially the calculator extras and the dictation tool which works in Word or any text editor I have, not just Wordpad. These are fully functional programs in Windows 10 and I was surprised at how far they have come since I first used some of them. Scratching your head about what program to use for say video editing? It already be at your fingertips. This is a YouTube video 10 minutes long.

It covers:

1. Dictation Tool

2. Snip and sketch

3. Video Editor

4. XBox Game Bar

5. Online Office App for free Word, Excel, and Powerpoint

6. Bonus Calculator converter explanation

7. Bonus Paint 3D

Edited by RV_

RV/Derek
http://www.rvroadie.com Email on the bottom of my website page.
Retired AF 1971-1998

When you see a worthy man, endeavor to emulate him. When you see an unworthy man, look inside yourself. - Confucius

“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.” ... Voltaire

Here are five more good free programs that are not on your computer. I like all of them. This lady is a teacher and very good. 8 minute video

She covers:

1. Drawboard PDF

2. QTTabBar

3. Crystaldiskinfo

4. FreeFileSync

5. VLC Media Player

RV/Derek
http://www.rvroadie.com Email on the bottom of my website page.
Retired AF 1971-1998

When you see a worthy man, endeavor to emulate him. When you see an unworthy man, look inside yourself. - Confucius

“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.” ... Voltaire