Awning bubbles

Hmm ... Best to replace the awning with some decent canvas and never worry about bubbles again . 

Until then , I'd simply puncture each bubble , so it deflates . Then spray an appropriate amount of 3M Super 77 Multipurpose Adhesive through the hole you made . 

Press the 'liner' back into place . And , hope it stays .

Hope no more bubbles show . ;)

Goes around , comes around .

The reason is, most likely, that long-term exposure to heat and sun (and wind and cold) have loosened the adhesive in that area.  Pat & Pete's suggest is a good one, for a temporary fix.  That... or replace the entire thing.  (I wouldn't, just for one bubble!)

A similar trick, if you're trying to remove something deliberately adhered with adhesive, such as an RV decal, bumper stickers, etc., you can use a heat gun or hair dryer to also loosen and weaken the glue so it can be peeled off.

MyRVRadio - Streaming online 24/7 at MyRVRadio.com and via mobile apps! Content for RVers from RVers.   2018 Grand Design Momentum 399TH • 2019 Ford F-350 (DRW)
2016 Harley-Davidson Heritage • 2013 Harley Sportster with a sidecar
Web: https://MyRVRadio.com • Facebook: https://fb.com/MyRVRadio  

2 hours ago, VC 23RSS said:

If you do the 3M adhesive trick, put a layer of saran warp on the area before your roll the awning back up.  To prevent a sticky situation. 

Thinking ahead is a good tip. Thinking ahead sums up in 2 words what the Army taught me in an entire book on successful mission accomplishment.

2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA IN 1SG retired;Good Sam Life member,FMCA ." And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you--ask what you can do for your country.  John F. Kennedy 20 Jan 1961