Print wearing off cooktop knobs

Blackstone 3 burner with oven gas control knobs are not wearing well.  Bought new August '21 and after two months living in the Gulfstream Vintage Cruiser we noticed the white silkscreen print is wearing off.  It's not from cleaning just normal use.

We were able to get a new set of knobs under warranty but they don't look like there has been an improvement in the printing. 

Has anyone else come up with a creative solution to prevent wear on these knobs?  A clear spray?  3M protective film or just try to buy better knobs with embossed lettering?

As far as being a safety hazard there is a bevel on the face of the knob that gives a second indication of the burner or oven being turned off.

Clean the knobs with alcohol and then coat them with a clear acrylic spray finish.

Ken

Amateur radio operator, 2023 Cougar 22MLS, 2022 F150 Lariat 4x4 Off Road, Sport trim <br />Travel with 1 miniature schnauzer, 1 standard schnauzer and one African Gray parrot

4 hours ago, Pat &amp; Pete said:

Maybe simply Google 'replacement Atwood ( or who yours is made by ) cooktop knobs' .

Unfortunately Google isn't what it used to be trying to sell me something that may or may not fit my needs.  That's why I posted the question here.  Usually when I run across a problem there's always many others facing the same issue.

My wife posted on a Vintage Cruiser FB group and few have used the cooktop enough to notice a problem. 

14 hours ago, VC 23RSS said:

Unfortunately Google isn't what it used to be trying to sell me something that may or may not fit my needs.  That's why I posted the question here.  Usually when I run across a problem there's always many others facing the same issue.

My wife posted on a Vintage Cruiser FB group and few have used the cooktop enough to notice a problem. 

Sometimes we have to do a little bit of sifting to find ...

And , agreed . It ain't like it use to be , just like everything else , including your knobs . ;)

Goes around , comes around .

Our MH has a Sealand Princess cooktop, the knobs have slightly melted from using large frying pans; so yes  knobs can be heat damaged.

2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA IN 1SG retired;Good Sam Life member,FMCA ." And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you--ask what you can do for your country.  John F. Kennedy 20 Jan 1961

VC___, RV appliances must meet or exceed the standards published by the RVIA and published in the federal register, both of those standards originate in NFPA publications.

Size and space limitations make a huge difference, just compare a boat galley or MH kitchen to your stix N brix kitchen.

My melted knobs for instance would not happen on our house flat surface 240V cooktop, it's 4X as big as the cooktop in our MH. That means using the same frying pan in both kitchens can result in the pan touching knobs in the MH.

2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA IN 1SG retired;Good Sam Life member,FMCA ." And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you--ask what you can do for your country.  John F. Kennedy 20 Jan 1961