Another Cat question.

lappir

Tuna, my first rescue, has adapted well to having another feline in the home. She is less aggressive and 90 percent of the time is either playing with Mitten Kitten or sleeping. It's that 10% of the time that seems to always happen between 2 and 4 AM EVERY MORNING.  She starts to MEOW loudly all over the trailer. I thought it had to do with some birds that built nests under my slide out rooms, but they have hatched and been vacated. I thought maybe she was hearing a squirrel or some other nocturnal animal (are Squirrels nocturnal?), but tonight I'm staying for the first night of a week stay in an apartment at my campground and sure enough she had awakened me again. In my home on wheels I don't worry about it much. I'm not a heavy sleeper and can fall back asleep most of the time or I get up and visit the Forum for the latest info. With being in the apartment, I'm worried about my neighbors. I haven't seen many, but I could hear television moving in yesterday, so I assume they will be able to hear Tuna. 

I'm taking my home to the Factory today to drop it off for a week to get a new bedroom slide put in. Hence the apartment. I guess tonight I won't hear Tuna, but I hope she doesn't wake up the building. Mitten doesn't seem to hear her and just stays asleep between my feet till I get up and try to find out what's the cause for the ruckus. 

If it continues I guess a call to the Vet will be in order. 

Rod 

White 2000/2010Volvo VNL 770 with 7' Drom box with opposing doors,  JOST slider hitch. 600 HP Cummins Signature 18 Speed three pedal auto shift.

1999 Isuzu VehiCross retired to a sticks and bricks garage. Brought out of storage the summer of 2022

2022 Jeep Wrangler Sport S Two door hard top.

2007 Honda GL 1800

2013 Space Craft Mfg S420 Custom built Toyhauler

The Gold Volvo is still running and being emptied in July. 

On 6/19/2022 at 8:18 AM, trailertraveler said:

Our current cat screams at the top of her lungs when playing with her favorite stuffed toys (usually in the middle of the night). She will go to her box, pick out a toy and proceed to drag it, throw it around and pounce on it making a ruckus the whole time.

Maybe that's what I need to do. Have a toy box and put it off limits during certain hours. Problem is the whole house is her toy box. She does have two favorites. A little green mouse and my feet, especially if they are under cover and her mouse seems to find it's way there too. It doesn't take the mouse, just movement under the cover. 

Thanks for the replies, $(@&)#PD&#@=-+++) Chinese to me. 

Rod

White 2000/2010Volvo VNL 770 with 7' Drom box with opposing doors,  JOST slider hitch. 600 HP Cummins Signature 18 Speed three pedal auto shift.

1999 Isuzu VehiCross retired to a sticks and bricks garage. Brought out of storage the summer of 2022

2022 Jeep Wrangler Sport S Two door hard top.

2007 Honda GL 1800

2013 Space Craft Mfg S420 Custom built Toyhauler

The Gold Volvo is still running and being emptied in July.