45' Toyhauler and 2001 F350

$55,000

2016 XLR Thunderbolt 420AMP

45' long

13'6" high

2001 Ford F350 Available for package deal.

Truck will not be sold before trailer. 

Meticulously maintained unit. We run an rv rental company, but she was our own personal unit. Not for rent. However, she still got the full maintenance as our rentals. Roof solid and preventative resealing joints as needed. Slides lubed. Wheel bearings repacked every year (not just adding grease). The generator oil has been changed every 150 hours (see pic), and she has a new fuel filter/pump. The fuel station tank and hose has never been used (18 gallon tank).

We never put any toys in the garage other than legos! The garage functioned as my kids bedroom. The 6 point hydraulic leveling system is AMAZING! Push a button and let it do its thing. Far superior to the electric leveling system. This will lift all 6 wheels off the ground for easy tire change. Double door fridge and freezer. 2 AC units, fireplace, kick-butt 5500 generator that will run EVERYTHING in the coach with a 20 gallon fuel tank. 1 1/2 baths. On demand water heater for long showers, 2 VIP decks, Rockford Fosgate sound system, couch has 4 recliners built in, 2 queen beds in the back bedroom, 1 queen in the master. Lots of storage! 12' garage, 18 gallon fuel station, outside shower, etc.

We bought her for an epic cross country family trip, and she performed flawlessly! Now we are ready to downsize. I may be interested in selling the matching truck as well. 2001 Ford F-350, 7.3L Turbo Diesel. DRW, 4x4, CC, long bed, cold AC, lots of power to pull the unit during our 9,000 mile trip all around the US in 2017. 260,000 trouble free miles. XLR sent me the graphics kit. It looks pretty epic pulling the matching trailer! I've owned the truck for 14 years! She has been serviced at the same shop the entire time. I can get service records. The side deck had a defect from the factory, so they replaced it in 2019. XLR sent me a side AND rear deck. So she comes with a new, never used rear deck/ramp (as a spare).

6 new tires in June 2022 (Goodyear Endurance)

170 gallons freshwater tank

3 grey tanks

2 black tanks

Twin 6 volt batteries (Trojan 105s)

We only boondock (unless on a road trip)

Geny burns .6 gallons/hour at 1/2 load (according to manual)

On-demand hot water!

Large 4 door fridge/freezer

Huge microwave

I don't think the oven has ever been used

Located in zip code 11934, Long Island NY

Google Album with more pics: https://photos.app.goo.gl/LFGcchDKKnGXuNrs7

email: hkench444    at  gmail.com

both3.jpg

Edited by Tackleberry
additional info