INFO FOR MILENT REPO

TEXAN1

Steve and Joy

Amateur Radio Operator WZ1T . . .  Flex 6600 M,  Flex PGXL, Flex TGXL, 

2014 Itasca Suncruiser 38Q . . . Lincoln MKX Toad

The Kids . . . Yogi the Yorkie  passed 10/20/2018. . . Cookie the Chihuahua passed 11/30/2017 . . . Cooper the Aussie Doodle passed 3/10/2020

Abbie  and Abel  the Doodles . . . Brother and Sister Born 02/02/2020   . . . Lucy the Yorkie . . . and Axel  . . .The Bernie Doodle

Where We Are Now

36 minutes ago, Kirk W said:

When things seem to be too good to be true, only rarely are they true.    😏

Yep, every time. I was perusing the web to answer a question for a man, I looked up a MH of the same yr, model and found 2 exactly the same sets of MH pictures on different websites; one was $27,000, the other $40,000.

2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA IN 1SG retired;Good Sam Life member,FMCA ." And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you--ask what you can do for your country.  John F. Kennedy 20 Jan 1961

THANKS FOR THE RESPONSES...I SAW THE WEBSITE YOU LISTED BUT IT DOESN'T LOOK LIKE A REAL REPO OR AUCTION SITE...IN AN APARTMENT IN NY ????  OTHER EARLIER POSTS ON HERE FROM 2011 SAID SOME HAD ACTUALLY PURCHASED AUTOS AND RV'S FROM THE SITE BUT NO PHONE NUMBER OR ACTUAL WEBSITE SHOWING THEIR "SUPPOSED" INVENTORY OF REPOED VEHICLES...PROBABLY TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE...HAD A 2001 NEWELL LISTED ON INSTAGRAM FOR $79000....HMMMM

48 minutes ago, TEXAN1 said:

THANKS FOR THE RESPONSES...I SAW THE WEBSITE YOU LISTED BUT IT DOESN'T LOOK LIKE A REAL REPO OR AUCTION SITE...IN AN APARTMENT IN NY ????  OTHER EARLIER POSTS ON HERE FROM 2011 SAID SOME HAD ACTUALLY PURCHASED AUTOS AND RV'S FROM THE SITE BUT NO PHONE NUMBER OR ACTUAL WEBSITE SHOWING THEIR "SUPPOSED" INVENTORY OF REPOED VEHICLES...PROBABLY TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE...HAD A 2001 NEWELL LISTED ON INSTAGRAM FOR $79000....HMMMM

If it is legit it is probably a stripped shell

Steve and Joy

Amateur Radio Operator WZ1T . . .  Flex 6600 M,  Flex PGXL, Flex TGXL, 

2014 Itasca Suncruiser 38Q . . . Lincoln MKX Toad

The Kids . . . Yogi the Yorkie  passed 10/20/2018. . . Cookie the Chihuahua passed 11/30/2017 . . . Cooper the Aussie Doodle passed 3/10/2020

Abbie  and Abel  the Doodles . . . Brother and Sister Born 02/02/2020   . . . Lucy the Yorkie . . . and Axel  . . .The Bernie Doodle

Where We Are Now