Florida domicile

yellowhibiscus

Ok, so I have received my Escapees address in Bushnell.  I've lived in FL for 20+ years but am going to travel around with my teenage daughter.  Escapees sent me a Tax Collector letter to show when I go to update my DL.  I spoke to the DMV and was told if I didn't have two separate documents for my address, I could fill out a certification letter at the DMV and sent me this copy.  I just don't understand how I can get my DL changed to the Bushnell address without two separate documents, which I do not have.  We sold our house so I have no S&B.  Please help me understand this.  

Screenshot_20220604-212439.png

Screenshot_20220604-212445.png

Edited by yellowhibiscus

Can't you use your Bushnell address for your checking account, credit card, cell phone bill, insurance bills, etc... and use those documents to verify the address. 

2005 Freightliner Century S/T, Singled, Air ride ET Jr. hitch
2019 46'+ Dune Sport Man Cave custom 5th wheel toy hauler
Owner of the 1978 Custom Van "Star Dreamer" which might be seen at a local car show near you!

Check out http://www.hhrvresource.com/

for much more info on HDT's.

Since you already live in Florida, I don't understand why you can't simply submit a change of address??  What you received sounds more like a document for someone who is moving to the state for the first time?

LindaH
2014 Winnebago Aspect 27K
2011 Kia Soul

You're self-certifying. Odd but that's how it works. We didn't have two documents showing the Bushnell address either. The Bushnell tax office is very used to Escapees and, depending on your location, be worth a trip there just for the easy d/l change.

Edited by jbh

-C&J-

CG reviews & more - www.fugawetribe.com