Jump to content

Windshield wiper shaft


Recommended Posts

2007 four winds hurricane on f53. The driver side wiper stopped, passenger still works. Removed wiper arm and the shafts that go through the body are rusted and stripped. What are they called? I’ve searched all over but can’t find anything for my make.  I think it’s called a wiper assembly shaft? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...