old rv

Good, Honest, Fast. Those 3 terms are not commonly used together with RV repair shops. While in Ft. Myers last winter I called around requesting work performed on our MH, a mobile RV repair business was the best I could find. Stix N Brix shops all had at least a 3 month lead time.

2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA IN 1SG retired;Good Sam Life member,FMCA ." And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you--ask what you can do for your country.  John F. Kennedy 20 Jan 1961

It would help if we knew a little more of what you need. If the need is for service & repair of the chassis or drive train it would help a lot to know what chassis it has. If the issue is the RV parts then a mobile RV tech would likely save some time but if the issue is leaks or such then you need it in a shop. Here is a listing of possible RV repair services in Ft Meyers area.

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

I just Google "Mobile RV repair near my location". Then, I look at the reviews.  Look for a number of reviews with a total of 4 to 5 stars.  Carefully read any negative reviews to see if they had a legitimate complaint.  The same goes for RV Repair shops.

Ken

Amateur radio operator, 2023 Cougar 22MLS, 2022 F150 Lariat 4x4 Off Road, Sport trim <br />Travel with 1 miniature schnauzer, 1 standard schnauzer and one African Gray parrot

1 hour ago, TXiceman said:

I just Google "Mobile RV repair near my location". Then, I look at the reviews.  Look for a number of reviews with a total of 4 to 5 stars.  Carefully read any negative reviews to see if they had a legitimate complaint.  The same goes for RV Repair shops.

Ken

The same goes for campground reviews.  😉

Full-timed for 16 Years
Traveled 8 yr in a 2004 Newmar Dutch Star 40' Motorhome
and 8 yr in a 33' Travel Supreme 5th Wheel

As Ken recommended, look at websites such as https://rvrepairdirect.com/, read the reviews for the location you need and repair shops therein.

2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA IN 1SG retired;Good Sam Life member,FMCA ." And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you--ask what you can do for your country.  John F. Kennedy 20 Jan 1961

16 hours ago, TXiceman said:

Carefully read any negative reviews to see if they had a legitimate complaint.  

Ken

I saw one campground with lots of 5-star reviews and near the top was one very negative one-star rating.  Their complaint was that they arrived a couple of hours past closing time for the office.  They claimed to have called and reported they would be arriving late.  The complaint was that there was no one available to guide them to their campsite.  All they had was a note on the office door with a map marking their route to the site.  No one answered the phone when they called, and they did not have an after-hours service number.

Seriously, these people needed to give up RVing and stick to Ramada-Docking.

Ken

Amateur radio operator, 2023 Cougar 22MLS, 2022 F150 Lariat 4x4 Off Road, Sport trim <br />Travel with 1 miniature schnauzer, 1 standard schnauzer and one African Gray parrot