Tires

dan412

If you are a member of FMCA check their tire discount program. Ask your local truck tire places to quote, too, as they may be able to beat the FMCA price. As for brands, our coach had Michelins when we got it, and that's what I've always run on my cars, so that's what I put on first. When came time for the next tires, though, Toyo was so much cheaper that we went with them. Then the dealer said he would give me a trade-in allowance on the Michelins, so that cut the price even more. The Toyos were fine, so we went with them the next time, too. Next week I'm going to do some tire shopping, as it is time for the front tires again.

David Lininger, kb0zke
1993 Foretravel U300 40' (sold)
2022 Grand Design Reflection 315RLTS

Check out Sailun commercial truck tires. I'm running a set I bought in 2017 and am quite satisfied; final bill for 6 was $1,380.

2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA IN 1SG retired;Good Sam Life member,FMCA ." And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you--ask what you can do for your country.  John F. Kennedy 20 Jan 1961

• 3 months later...

There are a few different types of tires for your RV. You can get all-season tires, which are good for both winter and summer driving. You can also get mud and snow tires, which are specifically designed for driving in winter conditions. If you're not sure what type of tire is best for your RV, you can always ask a professional at a tire shop. They'll be able to help you choose the right tires for your vehicle.

Edited by Wasookese12