Air Safe hitch

Poohbear

Yeah, I have one. Now have the 32K, one pivot point up front & 2 bags. First one they sent several years ago had the Heim joint welded to the mounting plate. Broke rather soon. They replaced it with the newer model, Heim joint welded to the hitch plate. MORE better. Have had no problem since. If you use a teflon plate, I was told on purchase to use 1/8" only, you may want to ask 

You'd have to see the movie to understand..........

Used a 32K on my Volvo for 10 years.  Great hitch.  Only air hitch that dampens side-to-side motion.

Please click for Emails instead of PM
Mark & Dale
Joey - 2016 Bounder 33C Tige - 2006 40' Travel Supreme
Sparky III - 2021 Mustang Mach-e, off the the Road since 2019
Useful HDT Truck, Trailer, and Full-timing Info at
www.dmbruss.com

I thought I replied to this, but I don't see it here. My pin weight is 44K, they sold me the letter "H" lookin' model as rated 5K. Did not work well. Investigated a little, the 4 Firestone air bags were rated 1K each. Called them, asked how they get 5K out of 4 x 1K bags? The rectalbreath I spoke with (supposedly someone knowledgeable). told me "the shocks on the side make up 200 lbs each. REALLY???!!!  Obviously someone with a paper a**hole, thought he could slide one by  "Mr Consumer". 

I sent it back for the 32K, which is a completely different design & has worked well except for the pivot which they corrected (and replaced at their expense, again). 

You'd have to see the movie to understand..........

44K pin weight?

Anyways, you should plan for the air bags to be loaded to about 1/2 of their rated capacity to get any spring motion.

Please click for Emails instead of PM
Mark & Dale
Joey - 2016 Bounder 33C Tige - 2006 40' Travel Supreme
Sparky III - 2021 Mustang Mach-e, off the the Road since 2019
Useful HDT Truck, Trailer, and Full-timing Info at
www.dmbruss.com

I have the 25K (four air bags) with the Binkley head.  Actually on my second one.  Extremely happy with performance but I got my full timing rig and it was significantly heavier than anything I had before.  I maxed out at 5,000 lbs.  There was travel left in the bags but I did have to go to maximum pressure (100 psi).  However I am not a fan of running at 100% capacity so I am in the process of switching to a higher capacity unit, not AirSafe.

2012 New Horizons Majestic | 2022 F-550 W/Classy Chassis Hauler Bed

Full Time Class of 2012 | Escapee #98787

BLOG: www.CuRVWander.blogspot.com

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10757;450/st/20120615/e/Begin+Fulltiming/k/f42e/s-event.png