SOLD 2017 New Horizons fifth wheel NEW FALL PRICE

2017 NEW HORIZONS MAJESTIC' 35 FOOT, 3 SLIDE , for sale by original owner. These fifth-wheels are built with quality for full time living. It has been stored inside always, except for the 38 days it was out camping, and being pulled 6200 miles. It has never had pets, children, or smoker inside. The refrigerator is not on the slide , therefore, always easy access to it. Toilet access also easy without needing to put out slide. It has never been in salt or mud. This is as close to new as it gets without buying new $$$! Specs: --Triple axel with mor-ryde independent suspension and 17.5 inch H-rated tires with disc brakes. UVW 18.500 and CCC 3,990 --Frame made in house by New Horizons and is equipped with the large Big Foot Leveling system. --Progressive Industries Electrical Management System coupled with Progressive Dynamics converter. --Two Coleman 15K Air Conditioners with Heat Pumps --Flooring is all hand scraped hickory --Cabinetry is stained rustic cherry --Shower is residential Onyx --Lighting is controlled by Firefly. Accent lighting along with regular lighting too numerous to list. --Does have a rear Receiver Hitch and does have mud flaps --Couch is leather with fold out bed.  $$$87,500  NEW FALL PRICE!!!!

THIS IS A SUPER PRICE!!!!!!!!!

. NADA book on New Horizons is $101,000-$120,000 Title  in hand. This is a brief listing of the many amenities of this New Horizon. Many more pictures available. Be ready for  summer without the distant wait on a new build.  Please contact Dan at 402-461-9254 for further details

100_4660[2]-1.jpg

Edited by DJohns
Price reduction

2002 Beaver Marquis Emerald   C-12 Cat 505 HP

2014 Volvo 630 D-13 I Shift SOLD

2017 New Horizons SOLD

• 4 weeks later...

PRICE DROP to $100000   You can own this for $85000 less than new and not have to wait 22 months. How do I edit the title of add?

2017 New Horizons SOLD

2 hours ago, DJohns said:

How do I edit the title of add?

On the top right corner of the post, there's 3 dots. Click them, a small menu should appear. Select "Edit...", Then go to the title.

I have been wrong before, I'll probably be wrong again. 

2000 Kenworth T 2000 w/N-14 and 10 speed Gen1 Autoshift, deck built by Star Fabrication
2006 smart fourtwo cdi cabriolet
2007 32.5' Fleetwood Quantum

Please e-mail us here.

• DJohns changed the title to REDUCED 2017 New Horizons fifth wheel

Please clarify prices --- whiich price is the Volvo and which is the 5'er?!?

Don & Fannie

2005 Volvo 670, 12sp FreedomLine, "Black Dude", 3.36 axle, Szmyt Wonder-Bed Smart loader,

ET hitch, Jackalopee (original-prototype), BLUE-DOT air-over-hydraulic brake system,

2007 New Horizons F35RLSSS-C (Mor/Ryde-IS, Kodiak disc brakes, 17.5 H tires),

2005 smart fortwo passion

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • DJohns changed the title to REDUCED 2017 New Horizons fifth wheel NEW FALL PRICE
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

If we were looking today for a quality, well built fifth wheel, this New Horizon would be our first stop. We’d probably throw another $20k into it for solar, batteries, residential refer if possible, new TVs; altogether way less than half price of new. 

IMG_3217a.jpg.c718bc170600aa5ce52e515511d83cb7.jpg

Jim & Wilma

2006 Travel Supreme 36RLQSO

2009 Volvo VNL730, D13, I-shift, ET, Herrin Hauler bed, "Ruby"

2017 Smart

Class of 2017

Jim

You are so right.  From what I hear this one new is $240K with about a two year wait.  Other than camping in it 38 nights it has sat in my building the rest of the time. Only reason for selling is we changed ways of travel.

2017 New Horizons SOLD

• DJohns changed the title to SOLD 2017 New Horizons fifth wheel NEW FALL PRICE
8 hours ago, DJohns said:

Finally sold for $75000 after one year.  Great fifthwheel but very poor resale value.

Sadly this is the market we are in at the moment.  At least you got it sold, now you can move on from that part of your life.

Marcel

We are trying to sell our 10-year-old trailer in the signature.  Finding the people are generally looking for CHEAP and not quality.  They also can't pull a heavy trailer with their truck.

We are hanging in there waiting for a buyer that wants a better built RV in great shape.

Glad you got yours sold.

Ken

Amateur radio operator, 2023 Cougar 22MLS, 2022 F150 Lariat 4x4 Off Road, Sport trim <br />Travel with 1 miniature schnauzer, 1 standard schnauzer and one African Gray parrot