Las Vegas Winnebago Service

Jonathan55

3Ts is the place in Lake Havasu that is both a Winnebago dealer, and an HWH dealer. We received great service when we needed a slide mechanism replaced, although, the people who worked there were not overly friendly. Since that time, I believe, that the son has taken over and it is not as easy to get service there, but sure worth a try.

2005 Winnebago Voyage 38J

28 minutes ago, pjstough said:

3Ts is the place in Lake Havasu that is both a Winnebago dealer, and an HWH dealer. We received great service when we needed a slide mechanism replaced, although, the people who worked there were not overly friendly. Since that time, I believe, that the son has taken over and it is not as easy to get service there, but sure worth a try.

Yes, 3Ts. They also had electrical hookups on site where we stayed overnight.

Linda

Blog: http://sandcastle.sandsys.org/

Former Rigs: Liesure Travel van, Winnebago View 24H, Winnebago Journey 34Y, Sportsmobile Sprinter conversion van

6 hours ago, pjstough said:

Yes, but they charge for the hook up to electric.

I don't remember being charged but maybe. Our service there was sometime in the 2009-2010 timeframe.

Linda

Blog: http://sandcastle.sandsys.org/

Former Rigs: Liesure Travel van, Winnebago View 24H, Winnebago Journey 34Y, Sportsmobile Sprinter conversion van

We used Findlay RV in Las Vegas back in 2016 when the pump went out on our air mattress.  They are (or were at the time) a Winnebago dealer.  We would use them again if we needed service when we're in the area.

LindaH
2014 Winnebago Aspect 27K
2011 Kia Soul

On 4/2/2022 at 9:18 AM, LindaH said:

We used Findlay RV in Las Vegas back in 2016 when the pump went out on our air mattress.  They are (or were at the time) a Winnebago dealer.  We would use them again if we needed service when we're in the area.

Thanks, I had had a strange experience with them a few years ago and was wondering. I may try them again.

Jonathan