2022 HDT National Rally

Danfreda1

For our fellow HDTers that don’t do Facebook we have touched base with our new organizer/wagon master, Steve Voracek. He’s working closely with Steve Dixon to transition and hopes to have a website set for the group by early May. So stay tuned…feel free to reach out to Steve directly at Voraceks@yahoo.com

• Phil D pinned this topic

I'm glad someone stepped up and has taken the task. Name doesn't ring a bell for me, but I'm really bad at remembering names. Has he attended events before? 

I don't do Facebook anymore and hope he is able to share on this Forum too. 

Rod

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Copied and pasted on behalf of Steve. I've made updates to the National HDT Rally facebook page.
For those wondering the new website should be up soon. Nationalhdtrally.org 
Planning on a CC option. Dates are set for October 9-15 2022. Cost will be $135 PP with a early discount of $10 so $125 up till Aug 15 after that it will be full price. If you want to pay before the website is up and running you can pay by check and mail it to me. C/o Steve Voracek 6760 David Scott Dr. Waterloo Il 62298

Edited by Danfreda1
Price

Copied and pasted on behalf of Steve. I've made updates to the National HDT Rally facebook page.
For those wondering the new website should be up soon. Nationalhdtrally.org 
Planning on a CC option. Dates are set for October 9-15 2022. Cost will be $135 PP with a early discount of $10 so $125 up till Aug 15 after that it will be full price. If you want to pay before the website is up and running you can pay by check and mail it to me. C/o Steve Voracek 6760 David Scott Dr. Waterloo Il 62298

Edited just now by Danfreda1 
Price

3 hours ago, Brad & Jacolyn said:

Do you know if there is another rally before ours this year? Figuring on coming in about 4 days early.

Brad, arriving early usually isn't a problem. Even if there is another event as long as it's not the Kansas State Fair. That's the only time the venue is sold out and there is a waiting list. At least that's what I remember hearing once. 

I arrived a few days early once. There were already several rigs there and the official campground was full. Thankfully the weather was nice and I didn't have to run my generator to have A/C cooling. I probably could have found a spot to plug in if I really needed to. 

Rod

• 1 month later...
46 minutes ago, bags said:

Pardon my ignorance but what is a cc option?

I don't know for sure but assume its Credit Card. 

Now that I think about it I have no idea how I paid Steve and Gail except for two when I just brought them cash for the few days I was able to attend. If you are attending the full event it's always best to pay in advance to help the host's prepare. 

Rod

• 4 weeks later...