The latest for Starlink

Thanks to Elon Musk! Starlink isn't ready for prime time with RVrs but it is getting there. I anticipate Musk going for a mobile folding or enclosed rooftop system at some point. Voiding the warranty for mobile use before dedicated to mobile use versions of the Dishy makes sense as then the folks expecting free replacements when they break their toys can't cause price increases for the rest of us.

RV/Derek
http://www.rvroadie.com Email on the bottom of my website page.
Retired AF 1971-1998

When you see a worthy man, endeavor to emulate him. When you see an unworthy man, look inside yourself. - Confucius

“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.” ... Voltaire

Howdy!

Thanks Kirk for the info. We have three internet data hotspots ATT, Verizon, Sprint/T-Mobile. At times they all have problems. I read over you link and placed and order for Starlink. Our homebase is in a a standby holding pattern. Unknown if it is do to a backlog of orders or available service her in Livingston. 

“Happy Trails”

Chiefneon 

"Class of 2007 Fulltimer's"

Gary & karen

Smoochie & Michaela (fur babies)

2018 Chevorlet 3500 HD/LTZ 2L Custom Hauler

2014 Heartland Cyclone 4000

2016 Smart Car Prime