Used fifth wheel hitch

Leotard

So I have a demco autoslider 18k hitch that I brought from my 2500 ram short bed to my 3500 ram long bed. I was thinking about getting a b&w companion rvk3600 so I could have a bit more bed space for tools and I was wondering if it’s worth trying to sell the demco one or are people not looking for used hitches. I bought it back in September of 2021 and used it a few times before upgrading my truck so it wouldn’t squat as much and stop easier

• 5 weeks later...

When I sold my 5th wheel and got a Class A DP I tried to sell my 20K Reese hitch that I paid $1,600 for,  but did not get even one offer. I gave it to my son. After sitting in his garage for a year I think he sold it for $400. 

2015 Itasca Ellipse 42QD

2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Hard Rock Edition

2021 Harley Street Glide Special 

Fulltimer

• 2 weeks later...

I have a Reese 20K hitch to give away if someone wants to come load it themselves. It's been sitting in my garage for 8 years.

2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA IN 1SG retired;Good Sam Life member,FMCA ." And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you--ask what you can do for your country.  John F. Kennedy 20 Jan 1961