2022 National HDT Rally

sdixon747

It is with great sadness and regret that Gail and I will no longer be able to host the National HDT Rally. I truly would hate to see the rally just fade away as so many people have benefited from it. I am looking for someone to step up and take over so others can continue to take advantage of the benefits that the rally provides.

You wouldn’t be stepping into it cold. I will turn over to whoever takes on the task all of the equipment that I have accumulated over the years. That would include the sound system, PA, projector, video screen, computer, the Blackstone griddle used for the breakfasts, all of the kitchen equipment and more.

If you are interested in taking over the National HDT Rally, please contact me at sdixon747@gmail.com. We can then arrange a time for a phone call to discuss details of what is involved. 

Wilma and I so enjoyed the Rally’s and greatly appreciated your and Gail’s service to the HDT community. We made lifelong friends and learned and shared invaluable information at the Rally’s and hope you are able to pass the baton to someone as capable as you guys.

Best of wishes Steve and Gail and thanks for being there for us. 

Sorry to hear it, Steve.  You and Gail went above and beyond the call.  I'm sure everyone appreciates your years of dedicated work to keep the rally going strong.  It will likely take two or three teams to do everything you've done every year.

Hope all will be well with you both.  Best wishes.

Don & Bunny Middleton