Resource Guide

SuiteSuccess

This may have been discussed recently but I couldn't find it with a search.  I'm having difficulty getting into the Resource Guide itself and it will slowly load the subtopics.  When I click on the pinned link for the guide it takes several minutes of blank screen before it goes to the link.  If I go to the headings toolbar and click on "Projects" it will bring up the subheadings but if I click on "50 Amp Pedestal Checker" nothing happens.  It will bring up other projects I click on.  What am I doing wrong? 

Edited by SuiteSuccess

2006 Volvo 780 "Hoss" Volvo D12, 465hp, 1650 ft/lbs tq., ultrashift

Bed Build by "JW Morgan's Custom Welding"

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

2013 Smart Passion Coupe "Itty Bitty"

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

56 minutes ago, GeorgiaHybrid said:

LOL Carl, your first mistake was turning on the computer....😎

🤪

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

Carl, I just did a simple search on the DuckDuckGo search engine. The guide opened right up and, each link I clicked was very responsive. If you're using Google as your search engine, I'd recommend you try using a different search engine. 

PS: I'm on a relatively new ACER Chromebook but, I have changed the default search engine from Google to "DuckDuckGo" though.

Thanks John, Darryl.  My machine is new this year.  Will try changing search engines.  Also tried other “topics” under the projects tab and they opened right up.  So guess it’s just that one project that is the issue.  If either of you can get “50 amp pedestal tester” to open please let me know.

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

1 hour ago, Nigel said:

Carl

I can’t open that presentation fron the guide either.  But, you have it posted in the 2019 ECR page.  Here is a link https://eastcoasthdtrally.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/50-AMP-OUTLET-TESTER.pdf 

Nigel

QCEqHLyl.jpg

This is the build I was actually looking for.  Steve Dixon’s pedestal checker.  Need the inside wiring schematic.

Edited by SuiteSuccess

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

9 hours ago, Darryl&Rita said:

This one?

Clicked the underlined ONE and got "No file found". 

Rod

White 2000/2010Volvo VNL 770 with 7' Drom box with opposing doors,  JOST slider hitch. 600 HP Cummins Signature 18 Speed three pedal auto shift.

1999 Isuzu VehiCross retired to a sticks and bricks garage. Brought out of storage the summer of 2022

2022 Jeep Wrangler Sport S Two door hard top.

2007 Honda GL 1800

2013 Space Craft Mfg S420 Custom built Toyhauler

The Gold Volvo is still running and being emptied in July. 

1 hour ago, lappir said:

Clicked the underlined ONE and got "No file found". 

Rod

Ooops. Contaminated link. Nigel,s link works.

I have been wrong before, I'll probably be wrong again. 

2000 Kenworth T 2000 w/N-14 and 10 speed Gen1 Autoshift, deck built by Star Fabrication
2006 smart fourtwo cdi cabriolet
2007 32.5' Fleetwood Quantum

Please e-mail us here.

2 hours ago, Darryl&Rita said:

Ooops. Contaminated link. Nigel,s link works.

That’s a different one.  Steve Dixon designed the one I pictured above.  I used to have the wiring schematic but can’t find it.  I’ll contact him.  Thanks everyone for the help.

2017 DRV 39DBRS3