Escapees camp ground dump info

Jdviescas

Rainbow Plantation it is $2.50 to $5 and Rainbow's End the same. I don't know what determines which you pay. Nonmembers pay $10 to dump. I believe that you can also get water at the same time. Dreamcatcher is the same so probably all of the owned parks are the same. None of the co-op parks that I checked even mentioned dumping when not staying in the park.

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

I worked a couple of months at Dreamcatcher, Escapees owned park in NM. Many boondockers would come in once a week and dry camp one night for $7. While there they would dump and flush, fill the fresh water tank, and shower, all included in the one nigh fee of $7. For an extra charge they would do their laundry. 

2015 Itasca Ellipse 42QD

2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Hard Rock Edition

2021 Harley Street Glide Special 

Fulltimer

21 hours ago, Kirk W said:

None of the co-op parks that I checked even mentioned dumping when not staying in the park.

Pair-A-Dice allows non-guests to dump during office hours.  I'm not sure of the cost but it's in the range of $5 - $10.  Or you can just stay in a full hookup spot for a night.

If you're staying overnight the laundry charges $1 a load to wash, $1 to dry.  Or hang your wet clothes on the outdoor clothesline.  They dry quickly in the desert.

Edited by Lou Schneider